Windows 10: 2nd Clipboard possible?

Discus and support 2nd Clipboard possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use Cntl-C and Cntl-V a lot but need to paste 2 things, one of which is a constant bit of text. Is there any way to assign this to another Key? So it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by James1093, Feb 8, 2020.

1. James1093 Win User

2nd Clipboard possible?

I use Cntl-C and Cntl-V a lot but need to paste 2 things, one of which is a constant bit of text.
    Is there any way to assign this to another Key? So it will permenantly paste that text, leaving C & V to do the other bit?

:)

James1093, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2020
  4. 2nd Clipboard possible?

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

2nd Clipboard possible?

1. 2nd Clipboard possible? - Similar Threads - 2nd Clipboard possible

2. Possible New Solution : Unable To Paste Clipboard into Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible New Solution : Unable To Paste Clipboard into Paint: This seems to be a problem STILL for many users.Cause IdentifiedI had a recent version of Snagit tool installed in my system, Win 11 . When this tool is launched; It persists as a running app in the background. It keeps an active association with Window clipboard, probably...
  3. Possible New Solution : Unable To Paste Clipboard into Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible New Solution : Unable To Paste Clipboard into Paint: This seems to be a problem STILL for many users.Cause IdentifiedI had a recent version of Snagit tool installed in my system, Win 11 . When this tool is launched; It persists as a running app in the background. It keeps an active association with Window clipboard, probably...
  4. Possible to retrieve 'Cut' data if Clipboard app wasn't enabled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible to retrieve 'Cut' data if Clipboard app wasn't enabled?: Please disregard idiocy of decision-making process or lack thereof generating amateur hour circumstances. Am trapped in peak self-loathing anxiety. Can't find solution. Irreplicable work product in precarious danger. Belief of data location is RAM storage. Unconfirmed....
  5. Is it possible to enable old clipboard management in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to enable old clipboard management in Windows 11?: Hello everyone, the new clipboard management in Windows 11 doesn't work very well as the one in Windows 10, the biggest problem is that we can't erase the history records using the keyboard, navigating with the arrow keys, for example, and this is horrible for someone who...
  6. Is it possible to enable old clipboard management in Windows 11?

Is it possible to enable old clipboard management in Windows 11?: Hello everyone, the new clipboard management in Windows 11 doesn't work very well as the one in Windows 10, the biggest problem is that we can't erase the history records using the keyboard, navigating with the arrow keys, for example, and this is horrible for someone who...
  7. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way: Device name [Censored]Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Device ID [Censored]Product ID [Censored]System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎15/‎2021 OS build...
  8. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way: Device name [Censored]Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Device ID [Censored]Product ID [Censored]System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎15/‎2021 OS build...
  9. Is it possible to set a custom resolution on a 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to set a custom resolution on a 2nd monitor?: I'm using an older TV , a Sanyo Model DP50747, and it has no settings for resolution or anything like that, and it doesn't work with anything, it cuts a few inches off of the picture on all sides, it's terrible. Anyway, I can't seem to find a way to scale the resolution down,...
  10. is it possible to power down 2nd hard disk only

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is it possible to power down 2nd hard disk only: I want to "power down" my newly installed INTERNAL "second" sata HDD (used for videos, photos, music) when it is not being used. Is this even possible to "power down" only the 2nd HDD and not the main HDD??Is there 3rd party software that can do this? I am using windows 10...