Windows 10: 2nd display monitor

Discus and support 2nd display monitor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do a separate display monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-display-monitor/09d4b72e-1bb8-4645-8a67-76c0240bbd03" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Samuel0718, Feb 24, 2019.

1. 2nd display monitor

how do a separate display monitor

:)

Samuel0718, Feb 24, 2019
  2. JD Meyer Win User

Color Display on 2nd monitor

I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a 2nd monitor which has been working fine. For some unknown reason I have suddenly lost the full color range on the 2nd monitor. I don't know if I have changed some setting by accident or what. I have tried
    resetting the defaults but that didn't change anything on the 2nd monitor. The primary screen on the laptop continues to work fine. Any suggestions what needs to be done to restore the full color range on monitor #2?

JD Meyer, Feb 24, 2019
  3. AJSKappa Win User
    2nd Monitor.

I recently bought a 2nd monitor and I connected it to my PC but there is a problem. The problem is that windows 10 has detected it and I have extended my display but my 2nd monitor wont display anything it just stays black. Can someone help me please.

AJSKappa, Feb 24, 2019
  4. 2nd display monitor

2nd monitor problems

Hi,

Have you checked your Display settings? If not, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

• Right click on the open space of the desktop screen.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Under Display tab, click Identify to know which monitor is having the issue.
    • Once you have identified the monitor, select the monitor you are getting issue’s with.
    • Drag the bar to the left side if the resolution is magnified to more 100% in
      Change the size of text, apps, and other items.
    • Click Apply to save the changes.

If issue still persists, we recommend that you check the monitor setting and set it up to default. For more information or assistance with your monitor settings, you can contact the device’s manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

2nd display monitor

1. 2nd display monitor - Similar Threads - 2nd display monitor

2. 2nd monitor displaying but not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor displaying but not being detected: I have Windows 11 and have just installed a 2nd monitor. It is displaying the taskbar and wallpaper, but isn't being detected. AMD Radeon graphics, have checked for latest drivers for graphics and for both monitors, all up to date. Have also checked for updates and there was...
  3. 2nd monitor displaying but not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd monitor displaying but not being detected: I have Windows 11 and have just installed a 2nd monitor. It is displaying the taskbar and wallpaper, but isn't being detected. AMD Radeon graphics, have checked for latest drivers for graphics and for both monitors, all up to date. Have also checked for updates and there was...
  4. 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd monitor: Im trying to connect my second display but it looks the same with the first one. I dont know much about the computer please assist me on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor/9b57fa9a-4db5-41aa-b580-0905f559fca1
  5. 2nd monitor not displaying?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2nd monitor not displaying?: Windows 10 home fully up to date, 32 gig of ram 6 cores Wasn't sure where to post this problem as it could be caused by a number of things? Anyway, I use a dual monitor display connected to a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 super graphics card, the card is only 2 months old and...
  6. 2nd monitor not displaying?

in Windows 10 Support
    2nd monitor not displaying?: Windows 10 home fully up to date, 32 gig of ram 6 cores Wasn't sure where to post this problem as it could be caused by a number of things? Anyway, I use a dual monitor display connected to a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 super graphics card, the card is only 2 months old and...
  7. Blurry image on 2nd monitor on extend display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry image on 2nd monitor on extend display: While my laptop was connected to my TV with an HDMI cable, it used to work normally on the extend display option, yet, as i raised the resolution display option for the TV to 1920x1080 for the first time, as opposed to the recommended 1366x768 which was the option used on...
  8. 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd Monitor: [ATTACH] I’m running Window 10. I have just connected a 2nd monitor. My default monitor is Eizo CS2420 resolution and needs to remain 1900x1200. My 2nd monitor Dell U2412M is duplicating my default monitor however, the screen and icons are far too big and need to change the...
  9. 2nd monitor display issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd monitor display issue: I just recently updated Windows 10 and am unable to use my second monitor connected via an HDMI cable. This was working fine prior to the upgrade. I can use the PC only mode or the Second screen only mode, but not extend or duplicate....
  10. 2nd monitor wont display telework screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd monitor wont display telework screens: work upgrade to Microsoft2016 and now my second monitor won't display my telework desktop, ive tried going into control panel and "finding" the monitor and it won't even detect it, but when I open screens on the second monitor, I can pull them to m first monitor...