Windows 10: 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

Discus and support 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ETDortmund, Jun 23, 2022.

1. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have two onedrive "folder" - one from my cooperation, the other one is my private one.Since a few days/weeks I cannot open files in the private anymore, as it asks for this Windows Hello **** PIN - as this is a company laptop, I do not want to use the full blown private account on this PC, but only want to connect to the "pri

:)

ETDortmund, Jun 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Freezer Win User

2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

1. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello - Similar Threads - 2nd onedrive connection

2. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello: Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have...
  3. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello: Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have...
  4. After a Windows Update. Hello signing asking for USB and 2nd password that not setup.

After a Windows Update. Hello signing asking for USB and 2nd password that not setup.: I recently reset my Microsoft Store Cache and had a Windows 10 Update. This cause my account to be signed off from my computer's local account.When logging by Hello, it is asking for a USB to confirm my account. I never setup Hello to use any USB sign-in.When doing it by...
  5. Asking for a windows hello pin then denying it

Asking for a windows hello pin then denying it: Hi there i am trying to create a new Xbox account on my computer but whenever i try to make a new windows account it asks for a windows hello pin. when i go to change this pin as i never set one up it asks me to sign in using a work account. why is this and how do i create...
  6. Windows Hello Connection

Windows Hello Connection: I recently bought a new computer. I had set up Windows hello fingerprint reader. For a month or so, I was using the fingerprint reader, and everything was fine. Today, however, when I tried to open, it wasn't accepting my fingerprint. It kept showing to enter pin and...
  7. 2nd connection not asking me for right user name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2nd connection not asking me for right user name: I have been using Microsoft Remote desktop to connect to a particular PC. I have the following connection defined: PC name: [first PC].[PC domain] User account: [account domain]\[first username] Gateway: [gateway domain] This has been working fine. Whenever I...
  8. Change Windows Hello Pin for 2nd account.

Change Windows Hello Pin for 2nd account.: Hey, I have an old Microsoft account I'm posting this question on said account that I am trying to sign into through the xbox app but forgot the pin for it. I am signed into the account on my pc, as it is listed under accounts in the settings, however it is not the...
  9. connect 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect 2nd monitor: Windows identifies a second monitor but won't let me do anything with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-2nd-monitor/34365aac-14e3-4141-81c3-9a6ca74560ec
  10. window going to 2nd screen that is not connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    window going to 2nd screen that is not connected: program windo is going to 2nd monitor that is not connected and I cant get the window back.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/window-going-to-2nd-screen-that-is-not-connected/7173ecad-39b5-4c25-ae80-f0859350ee05