Windows 10: 2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half

Discus and support 2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So there has been this snapped windows behavior that has been driving me crazy. When I snap one window to half of the screen, it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neur_n, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/neur_n Win User

2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half

2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half R7wyxQTQ6fbOsU3Dmz7RKZfQLKuTqZCT5gzms-V1SCc.jpg

So there has been this snapped windows behavior that has been driving me crazy. When I snap one window to half of the screen, it works fine. However, when Windows 10 shows me what I can snap next to it and I select something, it will sometimes not fill the entire half and show a little empty bar at the top. This then makes it so I can't simultaneously resize windows until I manipulate that window to occupy the entire half. Anyone have a similar problem or can help?

The picture below shows my problem on the right half.

https://preview.redd.it/i00ccbr90x1...bp&s=618a6e5f306f71c4a902b143c9d9c0dd024cfef0

submitted by /u/neur_n
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neur_n, Nov 30, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 30, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 30, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. 2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half - Similar Threads - 2nd Snapped Window

2. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows doesn't work properly: I'm trying the snapping feature in multi-tasking. When I drag a window to the edge of the screen, it should fill exactly half of the screen, but sometimes it is a little bit larger than expected. Here "sometimes" means it doesn't happen every time. It happens on many...
  3. problem with icons not allowed to fill entire desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with icons not allowed to fill entire desktop.: Runing win 11. Icons, be they folders, shortcuts to apps, PDFs, Word docs, if placed on the bottom of desktop, will default to the left upper corner of the desktop. And stack on top of each other. The bottom part of the desktop is empty. Does anyone know of a fix?...
  4. problem with icons not allowed to fill entire desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with icons not allowed to fill entire desktop.: Runing win 11. Icons, be they folders, shortcuts to apps, PDFs, Word docs, if placed on the bottom of desktop, will default to the left upper corner of the desktop. And stack on top of each other. The bottom part of the desktop is empty. Does anyone know of a fix?...
  5. Search fills out entire screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search fills out entire screen: [ATTACH] I recently installed Win10 Pro on my new Intel NUC. When I want to search stuff it fills out my entire screen, even blacking out my wallpaper. I've tried disabling the tablet stuff that was enabled, as I read somewhere that could make issues with search on PC,...
  6. My second monitor doesn't fill up the entire screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second monitor doesn't fill up the entire screen: I am using a second monitor, but the display is too far to the left. The Windows button on the taskbar is partially cut off, and there is a small section to the right of the screen where there's just black before the actual edge of the screen. How can I fix this? The monitor...
  7. My second monitor doesn't fill up the entire screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second monitor doesn't fill up the entire screen: I am using a second monitor, but the display is too far to the left. I've used the monitor's OSD to move the screen as far to the right as I can, but I still can't get the entire screen to show. As the image below shows, the Windows button on the taskbar is partially cut off,...
  8. Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen: So I can't snap to split screen. And the settings option, "when i snap more than one window, automatically adjust the size of the windows" is not available. Just isn't there. Also, if I do Windows Key + L arrow, it dumps me out to the initial login screen for Windows. Ditto...
  9. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.: Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to change back issue. I just updated again, and the issue is still there even after other issues like Color Profiles have been...
  10. Multi-tasking Snap not resizing windows to fill the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-tasking Snap not resizing windows to fill the screen.: Hi, this is a problem that I have been having for months now, and I have tried various different fixes and nothing has helped. I am using Windows 10 on a single display (laptop). When I use the snap feature to have multiple windows split on screen, they do not fully resize...