Windows 10: 2nd User Account is hidden

Discus and support 2nd User Account is hidden in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've purchased a new Dell XPS Desktop and have gone through the setup process. I've set my self up as a Local User which is all fine. Following on from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Waltofanfod, Apr 20, 2020.

1. 2nd User Account is hidden

I've purchased a new Dell XPS Desktop and have gone through the setup process. I've set my self up as a Local User which is all fine. Following on from this I've added my wife as a 2nd local user with a standard account, but when I sign out or re-boot my PC her account isn't there. Can anyone help please.

:)

Waltofanfod, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Violet Win User

2nd User Accounts for Guests

How do I add a picture (NOT A PHOTO) in Windows 10 to a Guest, any Guest USER ACCOUNT or the 2nd User Account that I have set up for my guests in case they need to use my laptop to go on the internet?

I'm not asking about my, User Account, in which I have inserted a photo of myself.

Please provide a step-by-step solution if possible.

Violet , Apr 20, 2020
  3. It appears that I have a 2nd user account why?

It's actually not a user account but if you go to the 'Users' folder, there are 2 folders listed, one for me (Bob), and a 2nd (a 5 character name). The 2nd folder contains many of my files. I did not create the 2nd user folder.

BobBozzone, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

2nd User Account is hidden

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

2nd User Account is hidden

1. 2nd User Account is hidden - Similar Threads - 2nd User Account

2. Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why unable to change user account password through administrator the hidden account ?: After Windows 10 update I could not log in to my only account on lenovo laptop. I solved that by creating bootable USB, bringing up hidden administrator account and resetting to condition prior the updates. Now I had two administrator accounts. For a long time I needed to...
  3. 2nd user applications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2nd user applications: Hello. I am running Win 10 Home. My question is can 2 different users share the same program installations? That is, if I create a 2nd admin account with a new name, is there anyway to share the applications installed by the first user with the new user? Thank you. 173610
  4. Creating a hidden user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a hidden user: Hi everyone, I'm running a PC w/ Windows 10 Pro v.2004 and is not on a domain. I want to make my administrator account hidden from the user account screen. Instead, I want an option that says "Other User" where I can type in the account's Username if I ever need to log...
  5. Cannot unhide hidden user account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot unhide hidden user account.: I recently lent my gaming pc to my friend who was notorious for messing around with other people and their things. In preparation for this, i created a new profile for them to use and then i hid my user account using the registry. Now that i have my machine back, i cannot...
  6. HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR: How to activate HIDDEN USER ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10. why it is said can be activated but we should not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-user-administrator/6bb7cf15-14ff-4605-9388-536fc66e8581
  7. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  8. Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile picture not syncing when adding 2nd user account: Whenever I add a second user to the computer the account profile picture does not sync. I have tried this on two different computers and all I get is the blank default picture. The main account is fine. I have ensured syncing is turned on and have even deleted the account to...
  9. Remove "hidden" user

Remove "hidden" user: I have what might be a similar problem Trying to resolve confusion with accounts on wife's PC. We upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 about a month ago. Background. She got the PC from her mother who is 92 and not interested in computers. Mother-in-law was given PC by a...
  10. User Account Control Window Hidden.......

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control Window Hidden.......: Been meaning to post this for a while, just now got to it......UAC Window on the last few builds has been popping up behind other windows and can't be seen during installation of programs. Only way to get it to come forward is to either do CTL+ALT+DEL and open Task Manager or...