Windows 10: 3/2/2020 Update locked out main monitor

Discus and support 3/2/2020 Update locked out main monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This morning only my dual monitor is working. I see there was a driver update installed yesterday. I have the All-In-One HP and now the main screen on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TracyAnderson5, Mar 3, 2020.

1. 3/2/2020 Update locked out main monitor

This morning only my dual monitor is working. I see there was a driver update installed yesterday. I have the All-In-One HP and now the main screen on the All-In -One is black.

What can i do?

:)

TracyAnderson5, Mar 3, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 3, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 3, 2020
  4. malware Win User

3/2/2020 Update locked out main monitor

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

3/2/2020 Update locked out main monitor

1. 3/2/2020 Update locked out main monitor - Similar Threads - 2020 Update locked

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  4. RDP Web Access 2 out of 3 monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP Web Access 2 out of 3 monitors: Hello, I remote into work from my local comp over a web portal using RDP. I have 3 monitors locally, all of which are 1920x1080 res. They are stacked as two on bottom and one on top in the middle of the two. I am trying to set it up so that when i remote in, my 2 bottom...
  5. 2 monitors, change main

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 monitors, change main: I have 2 monitors, I switched them physically a couple days. they are like this in |display| 1 2 this way when I go from 1 to 2 the mouse travels to the right, as opposed to me having to go LEFT to get to the rt monitor. However, I want 2 to be 1 as far as start menu and...
  6. Main monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Main monitor: Every once in a while my main monitor freezes. I have an HP Pavilion Desktop. I have to restart my graphics drivers every time this happens using Win+Ctrl+Shift+B, and although this works, I am looking for a permanent fix, and an explanation to the problem. Looking this...
  7. 3 Monitors, 2 backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 Monitors, 2 backgrounds: I have a 3 monitor configuration, 2 large side-by-side with a smaller touchscreen below. I would like to span 1 background across the 2 monitors that are side by side and have a separate background for the 3rd monitor. Is this possible in Windows 10? Spanning puts the 1...
  8. Windows10 Update 3/2/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Update 3/2/2020: My computer updated Window10 on 3/2/2020 and files and photos are gone. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-update-322020/c9c64a30-4345-495d-b997-9b314dd33a52
  9. Locked out of surface 2

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of surface 2: I am locked out of my surface 2, I forgot my password and pin and facial recognition is not working. Yes I have only been using facial recognition to log in. I have already tried changing my password for Microsoft but the computer did not update and it is showing being...
  10. 2 out of 3 successful

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 out of 3 successful: First 2 installs went off without a hitch 3rd is proving to be a pain in the neck. I am up to 8 attempts after doing various things like using the tweaking.coms All-in-one repair tool, Anti-virus scans which did produce some malware. On the first 6 tries I would get to 32% of...