Windows 10: 3.5 mm jacks do not work on the new motherboard?

Discus and support 3.5 mm jacks do not work on the new motherboard? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Due to a defective motherboard I had a new one sent to me and installed the latest BIOS which is available for the B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheGermanF, Jul 10, 2020.

1. 3.5 mm jacks do not work on the new motherboard?

Hello,

Due to a defective motherboard I had a new one sent to me and installed the latest BIOS which is available for the B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC. The pc is running fine, but my 3,5 mm connectors are not working (incl. visual audio connection via fiber optic cable). I have reinstalled the graphics cards and Nvidia sound drivers, all drivers on the driver CD. The headphones are not displayed in the Device Manager. I have connected Bluetooth headphones as a test and they worked.

:)

TheGermanF, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Yuvi22398 Win User

3.5 mm jack

can i play my songs with use of 3.5 mm jack. is it safe when i connet with my pc speaker (4.1)

Yuvi22398, Jul 10, 2020
  3. JulesM215 Win User
    3.5 mm jack microphone input

I have an external condenser microphone plugged into my laptop in the 3.5 mm jack and my laptop wont recognize the microphone or let me use it.

JulesM215, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Micheal_M Win User

3.5 mm jacks do not work on the new motherboard?

3.5 MM Jack ERROR

Recently I just discovered a ERROR with the 3.5 mm jack right now I don't know if this is the OS or if its the jack its self. Here is what happens. I plug in before boot and start up my pc and everything is fine I unplug the headset the plug it back in and
    the OS wont detect the Headset. Trying to plug in the headset after boot results in the OS not finding the headset

==

This was found using a Turtle Beach XOFOUR stealth try updating drivers if you have any problems Like this if it continues I cant really help you.

==

My friend had about the same problem Hes running windows 8 and I'm running windows 10.

Micheal_M, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

3.5 mm jacks do not work on the new motherboard?

1. 3.5 mm jacks do not work on the new motherboard? - Similar Threads - jacks motherboard

2. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  3. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  4. My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.: As the title says it doesn't work, i don't have a single clue on what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-front-headphone-jack-isnt-working-but-the/ad94a708-b9f3-467c-81ff-a360473ee8dd
  5. My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.: As the title says it doesn't work, i don't have a single clue on what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-front-headphone-jack-isnt-working-but-the/ad94a708-b9f3-467c-81ff-a360473ee8dd
  6. My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows: System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am using the Headphone splitter that came included with the headset which looks similar to one I found a picture of on amazon:...
  8. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows: System Information:Motherboard: Asus PRIME B450M-K IIWindows Edition: Windows 10 Home Windows Version: 22H2Headset: Razer BlackShark V2 XNotes:*I am using the Headphone splitter that came included with the headset which looks similar to one I found a picture of on amazon:...
  9. Motherboard back IO mic jack not detected by Windows

10. New motherboard, audio jacks are not functioning

New motherboard, audio jacks are not functioning: I replaced my old motherboard after it broke down and suddenly cannot use my headphones or mic at all on the system. They work on other devices, just not this one. The new motherboard also comes with new jacks, but theu also do not work, all USB plugs, including the new...