Windows 10: 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone

Discus and support 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have a pair of Samson SR850 3.5mm headphones plugged in to the available jack on a Blue Yeti Nano microphone which is in turn plugged in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GhostDog597, Jan 24, 2022.

1. 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone

Hello,I have a pair of Samson SR850 3.5mm headphones plugged in to the available jack on a Blue Yeti Nano microphone which is in turn plugged in to my computer via USB. Windows 10 only recognizes the Yeti as both the input and output device in sound settings and has designated the output device as speakers rather than headphones. Because of this it will only allow me a 7.1 profile and will not allow me to turn on spatial sound. I noticed this while troubleshooting issues that started after I ran a driver update from NVidia GeForce Experience which also installed an HD Audio Driver that seems t

:)

GhostDog597, Jan 24, 2022
  2. sandyt Win User
    sandyt, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Headphone recognized as speakers

I have a pair of rear speakers and table microphone plugged in to the rear jacks and headset plugged in to the front, all devices are working fine except that the computer doesn't distinguish between speakers and headphones as my headset is recognized
    as speakers. Is it possible to separate them so that I am able to choose which to be my playback device

Ong Wen Hao, Jan 24, 2022
  4. 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone

headphone and microphone jack both not working

my headphone and microphone jacks both on the front and back of my computer have completely stopped working. at first the computer recognized speakers as being plugged in, but no sound would come out. but now, even when i plug in speakers and microphones,
    they dont even show up.

ive tried installing drivers, restoring my pc, everything.

ashlyncolwell, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone

1. 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone - Similar Threads - 5mm headphones recognized

2. Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone: Hello,Since a couple days the 3.5mm headphone jack of my computer does not recognize my headset microphone. When its plugged in the audio output works, but it says there is no microphone connected. It does recognize the headphones audio output.I already tried all of the...
  3. Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone Jack does not recognize headset microphone: Hello,Since a couple days the 3.5mm headphone jack of my computer does not recognize my headset microphone. When its plugged in the audio output works, but it says there is no microphone connected. It does recognize the headphones audio output.I already tried all of the...
  4. Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3: So, I recently just got a microphone and I plugged into the headphone jack. The sound wasn't working, so I checked settings and it was recognized as headphones. I don't know how to fix this, PLEASE HELP!!...
  5. Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3: So, I recently just got a microphone and I plugged into the headphone jack. The sound wasn't working, so I checked settings and it was recognized as headphones. I don't know how to fix this, PLEASE HELP!!...
  6. 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone: Hello,I have a pair of Samson SR850 3.5mm headphones plugged in to the available jack on a Blue Yeti Nano microphone which is in turn plugged in to my computer via USB. Windows 10 only recognizes the Yeti as both the input and output device in sound settings and has...
  7. 3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone

3.5mm headphones recognized as speakers when plugged in through jack on USB microphone: Hello,I have a pair of Samson SR850 3.5mm headphones plugged in to the available jack on a Blue Yeti Nano microphone which is in turn plugged in to my computer via USB. Windows 10 only recognizes the Yeti as both the input and output device in sound settings and has...
  8. Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone: I have a dell latitude e6520 with a combo jack and i want to use it as a microphone only jack My problem is when i plug my microphone in it doesnt show up anywhere not even as a headphone the microphone im trying to use is the " Turbo X plm100 "...
  9. USB headphones recognized as speakers

USB headphones recognized as speakers: Hello, I recently bought a Hyperx cloud alpha s headset but it sounds like a cheap headset and it lacks base. I tried to uninstall the device and restart the pc and update drivers but it didnt work. It says that the headphones are recognized as speakers in sound settings but...
  10. Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.

Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.: I am using Windows 10. I have a Neewer NW-700 microphone (driverless condenser mic), and am using it along with a Neewer 48v Phantom Power Supply. However, the microphone does not show up in the sound control panel, even with the 'Show Disabled Devices' checked....