Windows 10: 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

Discus and support 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help. Some one told me 3.5 mm jack are not supported in recent update and we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaushikgajjar, Aug 17, 2021.

1. 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help. Some one told me 3.5 mm jack are not supported in recent update and we will have to switch to USB headphones, Has anyone any idea.

:)

kaushikgajjar, Aug 17, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User

Earbuds with mic not working in windows 10, please help.

Do they work with your phone? The problem is that you need to split the headphone side from the mic side of the earbuds, so that you can plug them into both the mic and sound output. You need one of these. Amazon.com: MillSO 3.5mm Jack Adapter CTIA - Y Splitter Audio Cable with Separate Microphone and Headphone Connector Compatible for PC, PS4 Gaming Headset- 8inch/20CM Black: Electronics

bro67, Aug 17, 2021
  3. hostelo Win User
    hostelo, Aug 17, 2021
  4. XCat2019 Win User

3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates

Hello,

The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine.

But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the Jack Mic device shows Not Plugged In.

I've tried remove/reinstall the drivers but no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

XCat2019, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

1. 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help - Similar Threads - 5mm Jack working

2. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  3. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  4. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  5. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  6. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

"Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  8. Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates: Hello, The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine. But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the...
  9. Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates: Hello, The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine. But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the...
  10. Mic Jack not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...