Windows 10: 3 Applications Not Supported by Windows 10

Discus and support 3 Applications Not Supported by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Forum, I have 3 applications which are not supported by Windows 10 and no longer available. All 3 work in tangent and are dependant on each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IfrazDar, Oct 19, 2018.

1. IfrazDar Win User

3 Applications Not Supported by Windows 10

Hi Forum,

I have 3 applications which are not supported by Windows 10 and no longer available.

All 3 work in tangent and are dependant on each other to work successfully.

Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 12.5.0.32 Not supported on Windows 10 provide upgrade costs and alternative solution
    Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Discontinued application. Out of support. Latest version is 2013 which is not fully compatible provide upgrade costs and alternative solution
    Intech Solutions Open Xposure 1.1 Not supported on Windows 10 provide upgrade costs and alternative solution

Q1. What are the upgrade costs each to the above ££?

Q2. Could we run it on a Windows 7 Citrix Environment and what would the requirements need to be?

Many thanks

IfrazDar

:)

IfrazDar, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 Applications Not Supported by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Applications Supported

2. How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?: I have a couple of software applications which I use for work which do not have any built-in support for dark mode. This is a problem for me as I need to use them for long periods late at night, and the bright white background of these apps gives me eyestrain. It possibly...
  3. How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make an application display in dark mode when it does not support dark mode?: I have a couple of software applications which I use for work which do not have any built-in support for dark mode. This is a problem for me as I need to use them for long periods late at night, and the bright white background of these apps gives me eyestrain. It possibly...
  4. where is support telugu language in powertoys application

where is support telugu language in powertoys application: powertoys application is not support telugu language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-support-telugu-language-in-powertoys/5e171063-0e92-4257-a180-aa08c60a668d
  5. where is support telugu language in powertoys application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is support telugu language in powertoys application: powertoys application is not support telugu language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-support-telugu-language-in-powertoys/5e171063-0e92-4257-a180-aa08c60a668d
  6. Quick assist application - request is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick assist application - request is not supported: when im trying to run the app im getting the error The request is not supported.steps already done1. application reinstalled2. computer restarted.3. application run with admin permissions. and still getting the error...
  7. Quick assist application - request is not supported

Quick assist application - request is not supported: when im trying to run the app im getting the error The request is not supported.steps already done1. application reinstalled2. computer restarted.3. application run with admin permissions. and still getting the error...
  8. Quick assist application - request is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?: when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?rintiksedu.id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-7-is-no-longer-used-and-what-about/0538f340-e505-4623-81bc-dc630d69c664
  10. when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?: when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?rintiksedu.id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-7-is-no-longer-used-and-what-about/0538f340-e505-4623-81bc-dc630d69c664