Windows 10: 3 Blue Screens since last night

Discus and support 3 Blue Screens since last night in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using Adobe Rush to export a video. I had several video sites open in Firefox watching videos and Discord open along with Microsoft Outlook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard Huntington, Jan 5, 2021.

1. 3 Blue Screens since last night

I was using Adobe Rush to export a video. I had several video sites open in Firefox watching videos and Discord open along with Microsoft Outlook.

First Bug Check was

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8000e0fc4cc, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5b866f62-640c-4691-824e-9c376957598d.

Second Bug Check was

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000fc 0xfffff8038baafd3c, 0x8000000ff849f221, 0xfffffb82d63deab0, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 31fbcfd4-000f-4339-8613-aa9d1ff82296.

Third Bug Check was

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000004, 0xffff920134086010, 0xffff920134085f68, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f8a6f82a-daa9-4c94-88c7-cd290ffacd35.

The third one happened again while trying to export a video with Adobe Rush. Rush was the only thing I had open.

I had this issue before back on October 12, 2020 and it got so bad that not even Notepad would run. I had to back up, reformat my disks and reinstall Windows and reload my software and restore my data.

I see often that the video driver is potentially the cause. I'm running V460.89 of the GeForce drivers, installed 12/15/2020. I've got a GeForce RTX 2070 Super.

The link to my Minidump files is https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yirt0903s9ss1z/minidump.zip?dl=0

Thank you,

Richard Huntington

:)

Richard Huntington, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 5, 2021
  4. 3 Blue Screens since last night

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

3 Blue Screens since last night

1. 3 Blue Screens since last night - Similar Threads - Blue Screens since

2. Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night: My computer has crashed with BSOD twice in the past hour, since I upgraded to the latest version last night. It hadn't crashed at all previously in years.I have two minidump files but don't know what to do with them?...
  3. Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two BSOD since upgrading to 22H2 last night: My computer has crashed with BSOD twice in the past hour, since I upgraded to the latest version last night. It hadn't crashed at all previously in years.I have two minidump files but don't know what to do with them?...
  4. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  5. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  6. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. “Soft Reset” since last night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Soft Reset” since last night: Okay, so, Last night I turned off my computer before I turned in for sleep as usual. There was no waiting updates, or anything of the kind AS FAR AS I AM AWARE. I wake up an hour ago, because I have trouble sleeping, and turn on my computer and all my desktop icons are all...
  8. on screen time since last charge

in Windows 10 Customization
    on screen time since last charge: is there a way to see the on screen time since last charge on windows 10 just like android os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-time-since-last-charge/2336b2f9-d996-40df-8e60-a042864bd8b6
  9. Microsoft update running since last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  10. Black screen after update last night

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after update last night: Hi, This morning Sept 15 after the update to Win 10 1703 x64, 2 computers had a black screen when starting. Came to the blue Windows Logo then went black but with a moveable cursor after hearing open music. I closed them down and restarted them. One has come up...