Windows 10: 3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO

Discus and support 3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just using my computer normal had 2 or 3 BSOD in the last days, I bought this new MSI Laptop expecting to perform great, and the only reason I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bettingtime, Jan 17, 2016.

1. 3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO

Just using my computer normal had 2 or 3 BSOD in the last days, I bought this new MSI Laptop expecting to perform great, and the only reason I didn't get so stressed is because you guys were always able to solve my BSOD in the past, I hope you can do this time too,

Thank you so much,

Processador:
    Intel® Core™ i7-5700HQ Quad Core 2.7GHZ com Turbo até 3.5GHz

Memória RAM:
    DDR III 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHZ

Ecrã:
    17.3" Full HD 1920X1080) , Anti-glare

Placa Gráfica:
    nVidia Geforce GTX960M, 2GB GDDR5
    Até 2 monitores externos

Armazenamento:
    1 x 256GB SSD
    1 x 1 TB 7200rpm HDD

Log Attached!

:)

bettingtime, Jan 17, 2016

2. BSOD BAD POOL CALLER

hola al abrir skype clásico al iniciar sesión me da el BSOD BAD POOL CALLER.
    Uso de Windows 10 MSI GT72VR 7RF Apache Pro

dmp.zip

groudomkiogre, Jan 17, 2016
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO

Hi bettingtime,

Welcome to the 10forums.

You might not like what I say, but my suggestion would be to return your laptop.
    The 0x9C(MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION) is a hardware error crash. In your case, a brand new laptop, it is a faulty component.
    BSOD Index

5. That's very bad to hear, because I bought my computer in other country so the logistics are very bad at the moment, do you think it might help if I update the bios or downgrade the drivers of the graphics?

Thank you in advance,

bettingtime, Jan 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    You could try, but be prepared for a situation that may become worse.
    Updating the BIOS could cause the motherboard to be bricked meaning the motherboard would be useless literally, this risk is always present but the chance that it happens is pretty small.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO

1. 3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO - Similar Threads - BSOD few days

2. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.: I used the Win troubleshooter and permitted it to load a new driver while trying to solve a different problem. Immediately it reduced the maximum volume of my speakers toward a whisper. It now says my RealTek speakers are "Microsoft High Definition Audio Device" and I can't...
  3. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.: I used the Win troubleshooter and permitted it to load a new driver while trying to solve a different problem. Immediately it reduced the maximum volume of my speakers toward a whisper. It now says my RealTek speakers are "Microsoft High Definition Audio Device" and I can't...
  4. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSODs Every Few Days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  6. Solution for precision settings not showing for MSI Laptop (Apache Pro)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solution for precision settings not showing for MSI Laptop (Apache Pro): I have an MSI ge72vr 6rf Apache Pro Laptop and, while all the precision gestures worked, the settings menu only showed sensitivity control. When looking for a solution, I saw another guy on these forums who never could solve the problem with his GE72VR etc., and the post was...
  7. Suggestions for an SSD for my MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestions for an SSD for my MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ?: Suggestions for an SSD for my MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ? Bought an MSI Apache Pro back in February on sale, opted for one without SSD so I could put one of my choosing. My first gaming laptop I've owned, and when I built my PC years ago I wasn't in the market for M.2 SSD's. Any...
  8. Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs

Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs: Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this. The PC was originally Windows 7 and I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. The crashes seem to be random, sometimes when it's sitting idle, sometimes whilst I'm working. I have run METEST86+ for 11...
  9. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  10. MSI Apache Pro Frequent crashing [error pic]

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI Apache Pro Frequent crashing [error pic]: Hello all, I currently have an MSI apche Pro purchased from newegg.com my exact PC and specs can be found here: Support For GE72 Apache Pro (6th Gen) (GTX 970M) | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider | MSI USA 64 anyways- I have only had this PC for about 4-5 months,...