Windows 10: 3 BSODS in 4 days please help

Discus and support 3 BSODS in 4 days please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - May 4th PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe May 1st DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys May 1st This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fai7hless, May 4, 2020.

1. fai7hless Win User

3 BSODS in 4 days please help

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - May 4th

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe May 1st

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys May 1st

This is not the first time i come here for help on my recent BSODs. Last time it was a video driver problem. I uninstalled my driver with DDU installed the most recent one. Had some problems after that. When i turned on my PC my monitor didnt get any signal from my PC. I played around with a bunch of stuff switching gpu slots,cables etc and got it working. Hasnt done that since but i still got these 3 crashes 2 weeks later. The 1st crash I was playing Valorant and my PC crashed and booting again it instantly crashed. Todays BSOD wasnt in-game like most of my BSODS. I was looking at a pdf file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlBA4AY8-UBWigKOsUcNcWnJjW2a?e=fzefxl - link to dmp files

:)

fai7hless, May 4, 2020

2. BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

Hi, I have started getting BSODs twice a day at random moments on my computer in the last 4 days. I've tried to figure out the reason for the BSODs but I'm not sure.

I often get the * Hardware failure * bsod. Now I know these can be caused by a number of things, so that is why I included with this post the SF Diagnostic Tool zip attachement so you can help me figure this out.

I consider my knowledge of computers (overclocking, hardware maintenance and debugging) at a decent level, so it shouldn't take much help before we fix this. I just need someone to point me in the right direction.

jonathan1107, May 4, 2020
  3. BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

I'm waiting for the next BSOD right now lol... I usually get 1 or 2 every day in the last 4 days

jonathan1107, May 4, 2020
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

ur attachment wont really help. Just try to remove hardware and replace with old parts. Or for ram take a stick out and try it and try the other.

ShiBDiB, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. 3 BSODS in 4 days please help - Similar Threads - BSODS days please

2. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  3. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  4. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please, BSOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  5. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Please, BSOD happening every day.: Hello,I am getting BSOD multiple times a day, and have been for months. I have tried different solutions based on google searches but nothing seems to be fixing it. I get different stop codes, here are the most recent. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, APC INDEX MISMATCH, IRQL NOT...
  6. Help Please, BSOD happening every day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days: As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis. https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg...
  8. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.: Hello everyone! So since the past month my PC has been freezing and eventually gives a BSOD with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".Now I've tried google and tried various fixes like disabling Fast Startup etc and would like to know what's the issue before replacing...
  10. BSOD - various types, every 3-4 days, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - various types, every 3-4 days, ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I've been plagued by random BSoD for years. Tried everything from googling, BIOS updates (have the latest), frequent driver updates and rollbacks to identify the problematic one, driververifier, memtest for RAM sticks (RAM works fine), you name it. Clean installed...