Windows 10: 3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account

Discus and support 3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my office, there are 3 computers. My computer is the main computer. I want the other 2 computers to have Microsoft on them, but when I put it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nikki_COV, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Nikki_COV Win User

3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account

In my office, there are 3 computers. My computer is the main computer. I want the other 2 computers to have Microsoft on them, but when I put it on them all of my files and everything transfers over to their computers. I cannot have that, I went into one of the computers and removed it from my Microsoft account when I did that it still has kept everything on that computer and updates that computer when I update my computer. There are files on my computer that cannot go to other computers, passwords included. How do I fix this?

:)

Nikki_COV, Apr 15, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 15, 2021
  4. 3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account

How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account

1. 3 Computer 1 Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Computer Microsoft Account

2. 3 user accounts on 1 personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 user accounts on 1 personal computer: Why does my computer have 3 separate user accounts on it? My email, the normal user, and an administrator user. It would make sense if all of these were all the same one, I can’t run certain discs and applications unless I’m using the administrator user and my normal user...
  3. 3 user accounts on 1 personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 user accounts on 1 personal computer: Why does my computer have 3 separate user accounts on it? My email, the normal user, and an administrator user. It would make sense if all of these were all the same one, I can’t run certain discs and applications unless I’m using the administrator user and my normal user...
  4. 1 of 3 computers on my network will not discover the others.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1 of 3 computers on my network will not discover the others.: I have looked at every settings I could find, but one of my laptops will not "see" the other 2 computers on the network for file and printer sharing. Laptop #1 can see the desktop and other laptop, shared files and shared printers. Laptop #2 sees the desktop media device but...
  5. Create Home Network: 1 modem 3 Computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create Home Network: 1 modem 3 Computers: I have three PC computers all using the same modem to connect to the internet two on Windows 10, one Windows 7. Ethernet cables connect them. I would like to create a home network to share printers and software. Can I do so using only the modem or must I purchase another...
  6. Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1: Today at Microsoft Build 2020 the WinUI team is excited to announce the latest version of WinUI 3 available for public preview: WinUI 3 Preview 1. This preview expands the world of WinUI to an even wider audience of developers – the previously-released WinUI 3...
  7. Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on 1 of 3 accounts.: I have 3 accounts on my computer, mine works fine but my wife's account just loads to a black screen and a mouse pointer. Programs work if I run them through task manager. How do I fix this?...
  8. using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account: Hi i am just wondering because im going to build a new computer in a month with a new product key for windows 10 home. I just wanted to see if i can use 1 Microsoft account with all my games on there to sign in on my computer im going to be building because i just recently...
  9. Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account: We have 2 computers and have set them up under 1 Microsoft account. I would like to separate the 2 computers. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/separate-2-computers-from-1-microsoft-account/81b88d88-4751-4404-b7b6-8e8f299c0bce
  10. how create 3 accounts and only 1 with the password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how create 3 accounts and only 1 with the password: hi can i create 3 accounts and only 1 with a password? for example James, Sally and Rober only 1 account Sally with a pssword so at the login menu , only i click on sally i have to type the password thanks 104594