Windows 10: 3 d builder

Discus and support 3 d builder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Micro soft .I am one who built a really nice art museum with 3d builder. Before i could complete it. It started to crash. glitch, freeze..... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michael gwynnn, Oct 17, 2019.

1. 3 d builder

Dear Micro soft .I am one who built a really nice art museum with 3d builder. Before i could complete it. It started to crash. glitch, freeze..... I reset ...i restarted. its still not working correctly...Iam frustrated what can i do????????????.

:)

michael gwynnn, Oct 17, 2019
  2. 2008dec31 Win User

Mobile scanner apps that work with 3-d Builder

I would like to use a 3d mobile app file with the 3D Builder. Something on my phone. Any suggestions.

2008dec31, Oct 17, 2019
  3. How do I prevent 3-D Builder from closing out when my computer enters sleep or hibernation?

Original Title: 3-D Builder

How do I prevent 3-D Builder from closing out when my computer enters sleep or hibernation?

SeamusX447, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Dice Vil Win User

3 d builder

3-D Builder

Hi,

Depending on the device you're using, you can zoom in and out by using the mouse scroll or by pinching and stretching using your fingers (for devices with touch screen feature).

You may refer to the 3D Builder user's guide to learn more about navigation in the app as well as useful
    shortcuts.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions. We'll be here to assist you.

Dice Vil, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

3 d builder

1. 3 d builder - Similar Threads - builder

2. Change background color on 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change background color on 3D Builder: Can I change the background color to black? I found only a grey background, and with white or grey model isn't great.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-background-color-on-3d-builder/c06b960e-7d13-43f9-a09d-544f36abf920
  3. Change background color on 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change background color on 3D Builder: Can I change the background color to black? I found only a grey background, and with white or grey model isn't great.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-background-color-on-3d-builder/c06b960e-7d13-43f9-a09d-544f36abf920
  4. 3D Builder Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Won't Open: 3D Builder and 3D Viewer do not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3D Builder multiple times and updated my computer. It just won't open. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-wont-open/708abd38-7ca3-4aaf-a524-345142c347a2
  5. 3D Builder Won't Open

3D Builder Won't Open: 3D Builder and 3D Viewer do not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3D Builder multiple times and updated my computer. It just won't open. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-wont-open/708abd38-7ca3-4aaf-a524-345142c347a2
  6. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  7. 3D Builder not fixing anything

3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  8. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  9. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  10. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...