Windows 10: 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

Discus and support 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello again! There are 3 dell desktops that won't respond to these things: 1. Know about the bulky things that attach to the back of it? The power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GDMASTER, Apr 19, 2019.

1. GDMASTER Win User

3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

Hello again! There are 3 dell desktops that won't respond to these things:

1. Know about the bulky things that attach to the back of it? The power button on that does nothing.

2. The monitor power button does nothing.

Other than that, i don't know. We can't turn on the computers. I guess they are bricked.

:)

GDMASTER, Apr 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all [​IMG]

zbook, Apr 19, 2019
  4. 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

1. 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all - Similar Threads - desktops won't ANYTHING

2. Downloaded Windows 10update to my laptop. Now it won't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloaded Windows 10update to my laptop. Now it won't do anything: I downloaded Windows 10 to my HP laptop. It Installed it and started to restart then tried to undo changes on a continuous loop. I can't boot it. Tried to do factory reset amongst other things now it won't do anything. I don't have dvd disc drive. Help...
  3. Won't do anything after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't do anything after windows 10 update.: I recently updated my windows 10 laptop, and it just wouldn't open anything. After the update, i decided to open up a game and it would just give me the loading cursor. Same thing happen when i tried to open apps. I went ahead to do a factory reset hoping it would help....
  4. Can't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do anything: There was an update from windows that wasn't installing and keeps on failling. Yesterday, I while I tried one more time to install the update. I opened HP support to check for any HP related update. While search, a command promt programme opened and started giving out lines...
  5. FCU does not do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FCU does not do anything: After downloading and running Windows10Upgrade9252.exe i get this screen and nothing else: [img] Checking Task Manager shows no CPU , no I/O, and no network activity. So I hit Exit. I did get a Windows10Upgrade directory with lots of stuff on my C: drive, but I am...
  6. I can't do ANYTHING

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't do ANYTHING: I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone...
  7. w10 won't let me save anything anywhere but the desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    w10 won't let me save anything anywhere but the desktop: I can't paste into another folder, nothing. It will not let me even though I am an administrator. Every once in a great while it will let me move something but I have to grant myself permission. I have seen other users post this exact same issue and have yet to see it...
  8. 10 won't open anything (and i mean anything)

in Windows 10 Support
    10 won't open anything (and i mean anything): Hi all, I have been tasked with "fixing" an older Lenovo G550 laptop that originally came with Windows 7 (I believe Home Edition). The laptop's owner upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available as a Windows Update. It has worked fine (after fixing a few, um, hiccups due...
  9. Can't Click On Anything In Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Click On Anything In Desktop?: Greetings! So I have been having this PC problem for perhaps a week or so now? One time when I awoke from sleep, when I logged in today, and then sometimes when I am using my PC. So what happens is, randomly I cannot click on any desktop icons(left click and right click...
  10. After login my desktop can't do anything and need help?

in Windows 10 Support
    After login my desktop can't do anything and need help?: Turn on my computer this morning and bam have this issue where it takes for ever to boot up to the account login and once I log on takes a bit to show the desktop but once it does nothing works can't right click, scroll over the start menu and the cursor changes to the...