Windows 10: 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

Discus and support 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello again! There are 3 dell desktops that won't respond to these things: 1. Know about the bulky things that attach to the back of it? The power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GDMASTER, Apr 19, 2019.

1. GDMASTER Win User

3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

Hello again! There are 3 dell desktops that won't respond to these things:

1. Know about the bulky things that attach to the back of it? The power button on that does nothing.

2. The monitor power button does nothing.

Other than that, i don't know. We can't turn on the computers. I guess they are bricked.

:)

GDMASTER, Apr 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all [​IMG]

zbook, Apr 19, 2019
  4. 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

1. 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all - Similar Threads - desktops won't ANYTHING

2. New Laptop won't let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop won't let me do anything: So I got a new laptop Dell G16 7620, charged it and updated it, tried logging in and it wouldn't let me. So I skipped for the moment to set up the rest of the computer and it wouldn't let me. After a lot of googling I got onto Windows 10 and was finally able to set up the...
  3. New Laptop won't let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop won't let me do anything: So I got a new laptop Dell G16 7620, charged it and updated it, tried logging in and it wouldn't let me. So I skipped for the moment to set up the rest of the computer and it wouldn't let me. After a lot of googling I got onto Windows 10 and was finally able to set up the...
  4. Desktop not showing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not showing anything: When i start up my computer and sign in, the desktop and taskbar is blank and i can’t do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-not-showing-anything/8d28aade-7e7c-43d9-9790-240d3645ebf7
  5. Problems with doing anything at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with doing anything at all: When I log in on my account I can move my mouse and click on programs but none of them opens and I can't use the windows button or ctrl+alt+del or ctrl-shift-esc. In safe mode I can do all of this however. I have rebooted multiple times but the issue still persists....
  6. Laptop won't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't do anything: Hi there i lost power whilst performing a factory reset on toshiba sattelite c50d and now i have this Select boot device message I have tried the bios trick and it didnt work also it says no ODD Just to make things better it has no disc tray either. Any help would be...
  7. PC froze and now won't do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC froze and now won't do anything: My computer froze in the middle of a game so I hard reset and now, when i turn it on, it gets stuck on a gray screen. No splash or anything. Only thing that does anything is ctrl alt del, it shuts off the screen....
  8. Computer won't do anything other than

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't do anything other than: Helping a friend with his laptop ! When it starts up it goes to the 4 blue windows in the middle of screen with a bunch of dots spinning, then it flashes "attempting to recover installation" then it flashes "Undo changes to this computer" ! Any thoughts on this ?? Thanks...
  9. Won't do anything after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't do anything after windows 10 update.: I recently updated my windows 10 laptop, and it just wouldn't open anything. After the update, i decided to open up a game and it would just give me the loading cursor. Same thing happen when i tried to open apps. I went ahead to do a factory reset hoping it would help....
  10. w10 won't let me save anything anywhere but the desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    w10 won't let me save anything anywhere but the desktop: I can't paste into another folder, nothing. It will not let me even though I am an administrator. Every once in a great while it will let me move something but I have to grant myself permission. I have seen other users post this exact same issue and have yet to see it...