Windows 10: 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

Discus and support 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016.

1. sektor2f Win User

3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE

Another thing is that I have been getting these random freezes, and I forces me to do a restart manually.

This happens for two months. I tried solve it updating drivers, updating the operating system but blue screen remains.
    I have checked my ram memory and no problems found. I have no virus and I have only a few programs installed.

Reading my minidump files, aparently is something relationated with ntoskrnl.exe program, and read one post in this forum that can help me, but is an old thread and I think is better create a new post for my case.

The minidump files are in the Minidump.zip

Any idea and help?

Edit: Uploaded the file that lifetec told me. Thanks.

Regards.

:)

sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Ian Ser Win User

3 different BSODs commonly occur

Hello,

Here's an article on what you can do first if you're experiencing bluescreen errors in Windows 10. May
    we also know on what was the exact error code that showed when bluescreen error appeared? Knowing this information will greatly help us in helping you resolve the issue.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 8, 2016
  3. 3 different BSODs commonly occur

After looking through microsoft for an hour, I couldn't find an answer and had a few blue screens along the way. (5 in the course of 20 minutes.) Dump files/msinfo is posted.

First .dmp

SecondThird

MSINFOThis is only two of the 3 I got before (Memory management and attempted to write to read only memory)

Can't recall the name of the third, but I would love help with this as it's very annoying.

Awildghost, Jan 8, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Jan 8, 2016
  5. sektor2f Win User
    Thanks for the advice.

sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    The latest dumpfile is
    Code: se !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe0009f74e060, ffffd000d4df7990, ffffe000a02487a0} Probably caused by : pci.sys Followup: MachineOwner --------- 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg2: ffffe0009f74e060, Physical Device Object of the stack Arg3: ffffd000d4df7990, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7 and higher, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack Arg4: ffffe000a02487a0, The blocked IRP Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys \Driver\amdkmdap nt!PopRequestCompletion[/quote] This is the driver for your AMD GPU please update to latest windows 10 version from the Sony supportpage.
    Also the driver for your Intel GPU are outdated.

But a important question because you have Sony Vaio laptop how did you upgrade to windows 10.
    Did you follow the recommended windows 10 update path from Sony or did you self updated your laptop to windows 10.
    See this link Sony eSupport - Windows 10 Upgrade information

lifetec, Jan 8, 2016
  7. sektor2f Win User
    Mi model does not appear in that page. I myself have updated from Windows 8. But a while long time, a few months, my laptop ran very well. So I let the S.O.

sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Cleanup the bypasses/cracks before more support may be provided

Forum rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - differents BSOD

2. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  3. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  4. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  6. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  7. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

8. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  9. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error

Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error: A few months ago I upgraded some parts in my desktop. Before upgrading, my computer crashed maybe once or twice since I built it 4+ years ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor, 4201 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical ProcessorsMotherboard: B650 GAMING X AX V2GPU: NVIDIA GeForce...
  10. Windows crashing around once a day with different BSOD errors or sometimes no error