Windows 10: 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

Discus and support 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016.

1. sektor2f Win User

3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE

Another thing is that I have been getting these random freezes, and I forces me to do a restart manually.

This happens for two months. I tried solve it updating drivers, updating the operating system but blue screen remains.
    I have checked my ram memory and no problems found. I have no virus and I have only a few programs installed.

Reading my minidump files, aparently is something relationated with ntoskrnl.exe program, and read one post in this forum that can help me, but is an old thread and I think is better create a new post for my case.

The minidump files are in the Minidump.zip

Any idea and help?

Edit: Uploaded the file that lifetec told me. Thanks.

Regards.

:)

sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Ian Ser Win User

3 different BSODs commonly occur

Hello,

Here's an article on what you can do first if you're experiencing bluescreen errors in Windows 10. May
    we also know on what was the exact error code that showed when bluescreen error appeared? Knowing this information will greatly help us in helping you resolve the issue.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jan 8, 2016
  3. 3 different BSODs commonly occur

After looking through microsoft for an hour, I couldn't find an answer and had a few blue screens along the way. (5 in the course of 20 minutes.) Dump files/msinfo is posted.

First .dmp

SecondThird

MSINFOThis is only two of the 3 I got before (Memory management and attempted to write to read only memory)

Can't recall the name of the third, but I would love help with this as it's very annoying.

Awildghost, Jan 8, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Jan 8, 2016
  5. sektor2f Win User
    Thanks for the advice.

sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    The latest dumpfile is
    Code: se !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe0009f74e060, ffffd000d4df7990, ffffe000a02487a0} Probably caused by : pci.sys Followup: MachineOwner --------- 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg2: ffffe0009f74e060, Physical Device Object of the stack Arg3: ffffd000d4df7990, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7 and higher, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack Arg4: ffffe000a02487a0, The blocked IRP Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys \Driver\amdkmdap nt!PopRequestCompletion[/quote] This is the driver for your AMD GPU please update to latest windows 10 version from the Sony supportpage.
    Also the driver for your Intel GPU are outdated.

But a important question because you have Sony Vaio laptop how did you upgrade to windows 10.
    Did you follow the recommended windows 10 update path from Sony or did you self updated your laptop to windows 10.
    See this link Sony eSupport - Windows 10 Upgrade information

lifetec, Jan 8, 2016
  7. sektor2f Win User
    Mi model does not appear in that page. I myself have updated from Windows 8. But a while long time, a few months, my laptop ran very well. So I let the S.O.

sektor2f, Jan 8, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Cleanup the bypasses/cracks before more support may be provided

Forum rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - differents BSOD

2. Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.: Hello, I have been getting BSOD since I first got my computer from a refurbished place. Always for a different reason. Today I have gotten two: critical structure corruption and memory management....
  3. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything: Hey community, I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's sometimes when using the computer no real pattern and almost always when doing a restart. They BSOD error can be different each...
  4. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  5. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  6. Multiple different BSOD in short succession

Multiple different BSOD in short succession: Here is the link to my Minidumps in OneDrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKlGw1mXGMshFT5PZUvyOZ6yiZH?e=YuXnTY Any and all help would be appreciated. This has to be short due to crashing, but I will access this thread from another computer to reply in more detail. Thanks....
  7. BSoD throwing many different codes that I cannot seem to resolve.

BSoD throwing many different codes that I cannot seem to resolve.: Getting a BSOD all of a sudden possibly after my last Windows update. After I couldn't clear it up, I reinstalled Windows yesterday but I'm still having the problem. I already have a handful of dumps that I've tried to Google the process names and the image names from the...
  8. Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10 keeps getting BSODs with seemingly different errors every...

Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10 keeps getting BSODs with seemingly different errors every...: I recently got a new Surface Pro 7 but from the very start I keep getting constant BSODs when using it. They happen fairly regularly, once every 10 minutes or so, often without any obvious cause. I checked all the drivers for updates and reset Windows once, but to no avail....
  9. I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...: I don't want to consider a hardware failure yet because all of the parts in my pc are brand new, and also I'm broke so I can't buy new hardware. Literally everyday something new happens and Windows 10 just Hindenburgs on me sometimes multiple times a day. So far I've gotten...
  10. Getting BSOD with different codes frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with different codes frequently: Hi, I am getting the BSOD issues which is very annoying. Can you please help me to fix this issue. I am providing you the minidumps files, system info and specification files so you can identify the problem with my pc. Moreover, I also run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and...