Windows 10: 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

Discus and support 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I have too many apps open and my taskbar overflows, the three dots that are normally in the taskbar are not present.Things I have tried1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by helpinghands21, Aug 10, 2022.

1. 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

Whenever I have too many apps open and my taskbar overflows, the three dots that are normally in the taskbar are not present.Things I have tried1. Restarting2. Running sfc3. Post on this forum

:)

helpinghands21, Aug 10, 2022

2. System Icons/Overflow arrow missing from taskbar

Greetings! I need help! I am running windows 10 pro with updates

Recently i had to force a restart, now the little overflow arrow on the right side of the taskbar is gone and i am not able to access networking, volume, or any recently opened programs like my VPN. I have tried several fixes listed online, such as turning
    them on and off in the various settings menus. I have tried exiting explorer and restarting it as well as the pc itself several times.

Basically everything listed here short of the system restore..Fix System icons missing from Windows Taskbar

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much for your time! Tony

Toeknee420, Aug 10, 2022
  3. SyedHanan Win User
    SyedHanan, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

1. 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow - Similar Threads - Dots missing taskbar

2. Taskbar icon missing when pinned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon missing when pinned: The icon for one of my apps Telegram is missing when it is pinned to the taskbar. The icon looks fine on the Start Menu and when it is not pinned, but goes away as soon as I pin it.I tried rebuilding the icon cache, restarting explorer, running `SFC /SCANNOW` and `DISM...
  3. Taskbar icon missing when pinned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icon missing when pinned: The icon for one of my apps Telegram is missing when it is pinned to the taskbar. The icon looks fine on the Start Menu and when it is not pinned, but goes away as soon as I pin it.I tried rebuilding the icon cache, restarting explorer, running `SFC /SCANNOW` and `DISM...
  4. Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow

Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow: Updated from Windows 10 to 11 and the battery icon for the laptop isn't showing anymore. It's not in the taskbar overflow settings in personalization. How can i find any information of my battery status?...
  5. Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow: Updated from Windows 10 to 11 and the battery icon for the laptop isn't showing anymore. It's not in the taskbar overflow settings in personalization. How can i find any information of my battery status?...
  6. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing: I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-taskbar-overflow-option-missing/ec7647ff-118b-4645-bac4-70e8620616e6
  7. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing: I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-taskbar-overflow-option-missing/ec7647ff-118b-4645-bac4-70e8620616e6
  8. 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow: Whenever I have too many apps open and my taskbar overflows, the three dots that are normally in the taskbar are not present.Things I have tried1. Restarting2. Running sfc3. Post on this forum...
  9. Double "Show Hidden Icons" Button overflow the microphone icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double "Show Hidden Icons" Button overflow the microphone icon on Taskbar: hi everyone,Im having this issue for several months now and no update has helped so far. if I disable the microphone access setting obviously the duplicated icon with the microphone in the background disappears and everything is solved, but obviously I can't use the...
  10. System Icons/Overflow arrow missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Icons/Overflow arrow missing from taskbar: Greetings! I need help! I am running windows 10 pro with updates Recently i had to force a restart, now the little overflow arrow on the right side of the taskbar is gone and i am not able to access networking, volume, or any recently opened programs like my VPN. I have...