Windows 10: 3 easy steps to convert files

Discus and support 3 easy steps to convert files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I went to krafttrains website. It said I have to convert in 3 easy steps to docI think. I do that, adding the extension, then jump off the net, get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SlumberyMoon604, Feb 12, 2020.

1. 3 easy steps to convert files

I went to krafttrains website. It said I have to convert in 3 easy steps to docI think. I do that, adding the extension, then jump off the net, get back on go back to the site and it wants me to do it again. I have like 10 different extensions for various stuff and they all are worthless to me. Is their some trick to be able to view these sites? Any help outside of blowing my computer up would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

SlumberyMoon604, Feb 12, 2020
  2. roverrdh Win User

Easy File Converter

Hi Reinald,

I've done as you suggested several times and Easy File Converter is still there every time I try to access a particular website. I can't access the website without opening Easy File Converter. Suggestions?

roverrdh, Feb 12, 2020
  3. roverrdh Win User
    Easy File Converter

I've recently been visited by Easy File Converter when trying to access a particular website. I don't want to use Easy File Converter but want to get through to that website. Help to remove Easy File Converter?

roverrdh, Feb 12, 2020
  4. 3 easy steps to convert files

Easy File Converter

You might also want to check if there are installed malicious program in your computer.

The malicious program may have a different name on your computer. To view the most recently installed programs, you can click on the “Installed On” column to sort your program by the installation date. Scroll through the list, and uninstall any unwanted or
    unknown programs.

To uninstall a program, follow the steps below:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.

2. Select Programs > Programs and Features.

3. Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.

Known malicious programs:

Easy File Converter New Tab, Alpha Shoppers, Searchsbay_uninstaller, SafeFinder, Search Protect, Protected Search, TakeSave, DNS Unlocker, Cinema Plus, Price Minus, SalesPlus, New Player, MediaVideosPlayers, Browsers_Apps_Pro, PriceLEess, Pic Enhance, Sm23mS,
    Salus, Network System Driver, SS8, Save Daily Deals, Word Proser, Desktop Temperature Monitor, CloudScout Parental Control, Savefier, Savepass, HostSecurePlugin, CheckMeUp or HD-V2.2.

Reinald T., Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

3 easy steps to convert files

1. 3 easy steps to convert files - Similar Threads - easy steps convert

2. run batch file step by step

in Windows 10 Customization
    run batch file step by step: Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if somebody knows, how to run a batch file step by step in windows 10 or windows server?. Previously in ms-dos i use the next line...
  3. Family Safety - two step verification too easy to bypass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety - two step verification too easy to bypass: Hi I have spent hours setting up the family safety but my kids can just go to our main computer, log in as me and give themselves more time. I tried to stop them doing this by enabling 2-step identification but you have put a work around on that as well - how can I stop the...
  4. Improve Windows Privacy/Security - Easy 10 Steps

in Windows 10 Support
    Improve Windows Privacy/Security - Easy 10 Steps: Not exactly sure where this belongs, but I'll post it here. Windows can be a great OS, but there are some serious issues when it comes to privacy. Fortunately, these issues can be solved pretty easily. This is my short guide on how to do that and stay private while using...
  5. How to install Ucsd on Windows and Mac easy step guide

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install Ucsd on Windows and Mac easy step guide: I was doing research how to connect or set up a UCSD VPN on Windows latest version and on Mac Operating System. After digging in and to much research finally, I found the guide of how to set upUCSD VPN easiest solution so far. It really helped for me....
  6. Converting WMA music files to MP-3 safely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting WMA music files to MP-3 safely.: I see free downloads to convert music files from WMA to MP-3, but when I read the small print they are also gaining access to my music library and other parts of my computer. Does Microsoft have a specific download for this purpose built into my Windows 10, or is there a...
  7. Easy File Converter

Easy File Converter: I've recently been visited by Easy File Converter when trying to access a particular website. I don't want to use Easy File Converter but want to get through to that website. Help to remove Easy File Converter?...
  8. Easy Steps To Reset AOl Desktop Gold Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Steps To Reset AOl Desktop Gold Password: There are many solutions for Reset AOL Desktop Gold Password but before looking towards solutions firstly you have to analyze all the error that occurs while you reset your AOL password. So now look here for all the solutions in different situations that we analyze: Analyze...
  9. Easy ways To Recover Windows 10 Without Software Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy ways To Recover Windows 10 Without Software Step by Step: Use then development between science are increasing season with the aid of day, and dense revolutionary matters hold been invented between it discipline concerning a day by day basis. The technology portions are made according to grant to us relief or ease. As, we bear...
  10. Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything!

Easy 3 steps to check if you can't connect to well anything!: I made it into an image so should be easy to follow, and after i corrected the problems with being in business network, and MAKING sure that i was in my right WORKGROUP all is well, i have serious concerns about the Joker who thought it would be funny to have you believing...