Windows 10: 3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing

Discus and support 3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Industrial manufacturing is undergoing a digital transformation. Factories are no longer disconnected from their larger supply chain, and workers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing

Source: 3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing - Internet of Things

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2018

2. Prusa I3 Hephestos support

Hi,

IoT is supported at MSDN

Windows IoT - Downloads and Tools

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/downloads

MSDN - Windows IoT Forums

Msdn forums - Windows IoT

IoT Core Manufacturing

IoT Core manufacturing

Also check with your device maker.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Window 7 edition family

There are different versions below here for windows 10.

a) Home/Professional/Enterprise

As I am working in Windows Embedded Domain so we have version as mentioned below in Embedded Channel

a) Windows 10 IoT Core

b) Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2015 for Retail or Thinclient

c) Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2015

Santosh Kapruwan, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing

1. 3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing - Similar Threads - misperceptions reality using

2. Windows 10 iot on orange pi 3 lts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 iot on orange pi 3 lts: Good evening, I would like to know if it is possible to run windows 10 IoT on orange pi 3 lts. http://www.orangepi.org/Orange%20Pi%203%20LTS/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iot-on-orange-pi-3-lts/17236ef4-cc34-46ef-afb8-caf8fe132a71
  3. Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.: I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturers logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the...
  4. Windows 10 IoT Core vs Raspbian – Which is better?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core vs Raspbian – Which is better?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]“There is no comparison”, said a friend; “Raspbian is a full-blown operating system for Raspberry Pi while Windows 10 IoT is a heavily trimmed down operating system.” He said further that the Raspbian is a dedicated OS for Raspberry Pi [...] This post...
  5. Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core vs Enterprise – Similarity and Differences: [ATTACH] When Windows 10 was formally introduced along with plenty of other things, Microsoft did not talk of Windows 10 for IoT, but it did drop hints at an operating system for tiny, smart devices. It was code-named Athens and now, [...] This post Windows 10 IoT Core vs...
  6. Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality: Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality....What`s the difference. AR vs. VR: What Comparisons 71163
  7. Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?: My Asus X550CC laptop has 22 outdated drivers, according to Driver Easy (Free) but the Asus support site says my laptop is up to date. Where have these "outdated" manufacturer drivers come from if not from the technobods at Asus? And if so, why arn't they available to me from...
  8. VR headset manufacturers launch the Global Virtual Reality Association

in Windows 10 News
    VR headset manufacturers launch the Global Virtual Reality Association: With the virtual reality market poised to take off, several VR headset manufacturers are creating a nonprofit to foster the industry and develop best practices. The founding members of the Global Virtual Reality Association (GVRA) include Acer Starbreeze, Google, HTC VIVE,...
  9. Computex 2017: Always-Connected PCs, Mixed Reality, and IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Always-Connected PCs, Mixed Reality, and IoT: Computex, Asia’s largest IT trade show, is always an exciting event for Microsoft. We see the OEM and ODM ecosystem come together with over 40,000 visitors and 1,600 exhibitors on new technologies and business relationships. This year, it is inspiring to launch partners’...
  10. Mixed reality in manufacturing comes to life at Hannover Messe

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed reality in manufacturing comes to life at Hannover Messe: Led by Microsoft HoloLens, global leaders in manufacturing are adopting mixed reality to increase productivity, quality, and safety I hope this month’s mixed reality blog post finds you well! For this entry, I am going to focus on some of the amazing work we are seeing...