Windows 10: 3 Monitor Setup Lagging

Discus and support 3 Monitor Setup Lagging in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 3 monitors...2 are 240hz 1080p and one is 1080p 75hz I have a 2070 and 16 GB 2600mhz but whenever I put any media item like youtube or an mp4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WoofieFoofie, Feb 11, 2020.

1. 3 Monitor Setup Lagging

I have 3 monitors...2 are 240hz 1080p and one is 1080p 75hz I have a 2070 and 16 GB 2600mhz but whenever I put any media item like youtube or an mp4 file on the 75 hz monitor it will lag and pause and buffer...and when it lags, my whole computer lags. But when i put media on either of the 240hz everything is ok no lag or anything

PLS HELPPPP!

submitted by /u/WoofieFoofie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WoofieFoofie, Feb 11, 2020

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 11, 2020
  3. How to setup 3 monitors in 1,2,3, order?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on start button and select control panel.

2. Click on Display.

3. Now select Change display settings in the left pane.

4. Under Change the appearance of your display section, you will find the three monitors. Drag and drop the

monitors in 1, 2, 3 order.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

3 Monitor Setup Lagging

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

3 Monitor Setup Lagging

1. 3 Monitor Setup Lagging - Similar Threads - Monitor Setup Lagging

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  4. Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?: I run an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics. I have a dell E2420H monitor, my laptop itself and a GAOMON drawing tablet with a screen as my monitors. Something may be wrong with my dell monitor, because everytime i use it with certain games, it stutters or slows down, but...
  5. Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?: I run an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics. I have a dell E2420H monitor, my laptop itself and a GAOMON drawing tablet with a screen as my monitors. Something may be wrong with my dell monitor, because everytime i use it with certain games, it stutters or slows down, but...
  6. Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 3 Monitors Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 Monitors Setup: How can I use 3 monitors 1 Dell Notebook and 2 Dell Monitors as extended screens using a VGA splitter? Could a Virtual Desktop Manager solve the Mirroring issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-monitors-setup/49f92c7b-ec69-42d2-ad0e-bc90c2636c35
  8. 3 monitor setup; cursor issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    3 monitor setup; cursor issue.: [ATTACH] Hi there, Monitors 1, 2 & 3 I just got a 3rd monitor (1) and decided to stack my current monitors vertically (2 & 3). Everything hooked up and works fine, but I can't seem to figure out how to move my cursor between monitors 2 & 3 without moving it through...
  9. 3 Monitor Setup Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3 Monitor Setup Questions: Hey all. How would one connect 3 external monitors to the dell xps 15 9550? I currently have 2 monitors 24' 1920x1200 connected to my monitors. One is the hdmi to hdmi to a monitor, the other is the usb-c to display port on the other monitor. I also have a 3rd cable... usb-c...
  10. Windows 10 won't remember the setup of my 3 monitors monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't remember the setup of my 3 monitors monitors: I have a laptop and 2 monitors. I work with the extended desktop on all of them, but each time i take the laptop home, Windows 10 forgets wich monitor is wich....