Windows 10: 3 Monitor stopped working today

Discus and support 3 Monitor stopped working today in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi when I got to work and today my computer stopped working with the 2 additional monitors, I opened display settings and it detected both additional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kan123456789, Mar 29, 2019.

1. 3 Monitor stopped working today

Hi

when I got to work and today my computer stopped working with the 2 additional monitors, I opened display settings and it detected both additional monitors but would not display anything on them. I disconnected both and when I reconnected the first on it worked but when I connected the second they both went blank. When I opened the Display Settings it showed all 3 and then I clicked the drop box for multiple displays and the option to extend to monitor 2 and 3 is gone. I had to duplicate 1 on to 2 or 3 which is wasting one of the monitors. Yesterday before the update I was able to 3 different monitors and today after an update that ability is gone. WHY Microsoft?

:)

Kan123456789, Mar 29, 2019

2. HDMI Port Stopped Working

I generally use a second monitor via an HDMI cable while working. However, it stopped working today.

I checked these:

• Windows cannot detect a second monitor when HDMI cable is connected to the second monitor.
    • HDMI cable which I use works if another device is connected to the second monitor.
    • My computer detects my HDMI-to-VGA converter through HDMI port.

My computer runs Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.

I suspect this is due to a driver error. How can I fix this problem?

yildizabdullah, Mar 29, 2019
  3. cviggie Win User
    MAHJONG FREE 3 STOPPED WORKING TODAY

I DOWNLOADED MAHJONG FREE 3 AND IT STOPPED WORKING TODAY. SO I UNINSTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED IT BUT IT STILL WON'T OPEN THE GAME. I REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING THIS GAME FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED HAT I CAN'T PLAY IT ANY MORE.

cviggie, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

3 Monitor stopped working today

Dual Monitor setup stopped working

Hi Randall,

There are various reasons why you're encountering the issue. For us to better assist you on your concern, please provide the answers to the question below:

• What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • How are your monitors connected to the computer? Are your monitors connected to the built-in slot of your motherboard or are they connected to the slot of your video card?
    • If you're using a desktop, what cables are using to connect your monitors to the computer?
    • What is happening when you're using a dual monitor set up? Is one of your monitors working? If so, have you checked if the other monitor will work when you use it by itself?

If possible, send a picture of the issue for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

3 Monitor stopped working today

1. 3 Monitor stopped working today - Similar Threads - Monitor stopped working

2. Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.: Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working it came to this blue background with Troubleshoot and turn of your PC. I hit troubleshoot and then I hit the startup repair and after it said startup repair couldn’t repair your PC and it gave me 2 options one Shut...
  3. Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.: Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working it came to this blue background with Troubleshoot and turn of your PC. I hit troubleshoot and then I hit the startup repair and after it said startup repair couldn’t repair your PC and it gave me 2 options one Shut...
  4. Monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors stopped working: I have 2 Sceptre curved screen monitors, they worked fine around December. Did not use office in house for a month or 2, tried to use computer last week and no signal to monitors. Troubleshot the issue and If I use an Old Dell monitor it works fine, using it as I type. If I...
  5. Monitors stopped working

Monitors stopped working: I have 2 Sceptre curved screen monitors, they worked fine around December. Did not use office in house for a month or 2, tried to use computer last week and no signal to monitors. Troubleshot the issue and If I use an Old Dell monitor it works fine, using it as I type. If I...
  6. Monitors stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 3 monitor not working

3 monitor not working: Hi,I have "uninstalled" an app by accident. I thought I had downloaded a program with a visus. I quickly looked at the program with the last date, and uninstalled it.Now my 3rd screen is not working. It shows it in the "settings - Display" as a faded "3".I have tried to do a...
  8. 3 monitor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitor not working: Hi,I have "uninstalled" an app by accident. I thought I had downloaded a program with a visus. I quickly looked at the program with the last date, and uninstalled it.Now my 3rd screen is not working. It shows it in the "settings - Display" as a faded "3".I have tried to do a...
  9. 3 monitor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. 3 monitors worked before but not now.

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 monitors worked before but not now.: so I had a hard time changing my fount size on my third screen so I clicked the "get help" button in the settings. the tech that "helped" me made delete everything under my display adapter drive. he also made me download intel graphics 4000 instead of whatever I had before....