Windows 10: 3 Monitors + Laptop Display

Discus and support 3 Monitors + Laptop Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have 3 Dell monitors and a Dell Laptop all connected via a Dell Hub. I am able to connect to all 3 displays. However one of them is locked to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paras Shah 2106, May 2, 2021.

1. 3 Monitors + Laptop Display

Hi,I have 3 Dell monitors and a Dell Laptop all connected via a Dell Hub. I am able to connect to all 3 displays. However one of them is locked to a 640x480 Resolution. I dont mind this however, I want to change which display is locked to that resolution. Currently my display are, from left to right, 4,2,3. Display 4 is 640x480, but I would like display 3 to be locked at that resolution and for display 4 to be normal 1920x1080. Is this possible?ThanksHardware:2x Dell P2217H - both connected via DP1x Dell P2719H - connected via HDMI1x Dell Latitude 54101x Dell WD19 Dock

:)

Paras Shah 2106, May 2, 2021
  2. AJMazza Win User

Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor

Hi All,

Has anyone come across an issue with an external monitor blacking out while connected to a Surface Laptop 3? I have the laptop connected to a widescreen laptop with the Surface Dock. Both work fine however, once every hour or so the external monitor blacks out and comes back.

I've completed the following:

• Updated laptop drivers and firmware
      • Updated monitor drivers
      • Swapped out monitor
    [/LIST]

AJMazza, May 2, 2021
  3. delpi767 Win User
    No display on laptop's external monitor-Monitor recognized but blank

After the recent Windows 10 update, my wife's laptop no longer displays on the external monitor. All was well before the update.

I am comfortable that Windows sees the monitor because clicking on Display Settings shows two displays. If I unplug the HDMI cable, only one display is shown.

I have confirmed that the monitor works by trying it with another laptop. I have also changed the HDMI cable between the laptop and the external monitor.

Device manager reports that I have the latest display driver installed.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions.

delpi767, May 2, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

3 Monitors + Laptop Display

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, May 2, 2021
Thema:

3 Monitors + Laptop Display

1. 3 Monitors + Laptop Display - Similar Threads - Monitors Laptop Display

2. 3 Monitors display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Monitors display resolution: I am running two large high resolution monitors off may laptop as the primary computer but I can't get both large monitors to use their high resolution settings. One large monitor will accept the high resolution but the other large monitor will only allow for the 1440 x 576...
  3. Multiple 3 Monitors will not display in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple 3 Monitors will not display in Windows 11: I cannot display from my Surface 3 to extend to 2 additional HP monitors.These were working in Win 10, but after the upgrade to Win 11 I was able to extend to one monitor but not two monitors.I know how to use Display Settings to extend to multiple monitors.When I have 2...
  4. Multiple 3 Monitors will not display in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple 3 Monitors will not display in Windows 11: I cannot display from my Surface 3 to extend to 2 additional HP monitors.These were working in Win 10, but after the upgrade to Win 11 I was able to extend to one monitor but not two monitors.I know how to use Display Settings to extend to multiple monitors.When I have 2...
  5. External Display issue. laptop + 3 monitors wont display all screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Display issue. laptop + 3 monitors wont display all screens.: Hello, So I want to set up my Hp elitebook laptop with 3 external monitors using a HP Hub HP USB-C Dock G5 which has 2 DP ports and 1 HDMI port. Laptop has one HDMI input and 2 USB C's. When I connect all 3 monitors using a hub, only 2 monitors are recognized. 2 monitors +...
  6. External Display issue. laptop + 3 monitors wont display all screens.

External Display issue. laptop + 3 monitors wont display all screens.: Hello, So I want to set up my Hp elitebook laptop with 3 external monitors using a HP Hub HP USB-C Dock G5 which has 2 DP ports and 1 HDMI port. Laptop has one HDMI input and 2 USB C's. When I connect all 3 monitors using a hub, only 2 monitors are recognized. 2 monitors +...
  7. External Display issue. laptop + 3 monitors wont display all screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Second monitor for Surface laptop 3

Second monitor for Surface laptop 3: Hi there, I have a Surface Laptop 3 and am trying to connect it to a second monitor. On the settings page, the "detect" button does not detect a second display. I am trying to connect to a Dell monitor, model 2208WFPt, through VGA, using a VGA to Micro USB adaptor. Any ideas...
  9. Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor: Hi All, Has anyone come across an issue with an external monitor blacking out while connected to a Surface Laptop 3? I have the laptop connected to a widescreen laptop with the Surface Dock. Both work fine however, once every hour or so the external monitor blacks out and...
  10. second laptop for display monitor

second laptop for display monitor: Won't detect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-laptop-for-display-monitor/744493e6-624f-456e-8663-0dfc47c6b535