Windows 10: 3 monitors with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise

Discus and support 3 monitors with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 7 Pro didn't support 3 monitors, so I had to go with Windows 7 Enterprise. Does Windows 10 have the same issue, where I need Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teaparty, Jul 18, 2019.

1. teaparty Win User

3 monitors with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise

Windows 7 Pro didn't support 3 monitors, so I had to go with Windows 7 Enterprise.

Does Windows 10 have the same issue, where I need Enterprise instead Professional to get 3 monitors?

I'd rather Professional if it'll work.

Thanks

:)

teaparty, Jul 18, 2019
  2. sbpetrack Win User

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

The procedure is a bit arcane, but I have managed to convert an Enterprise Evaluation to Pro, doing it in two steps: EnterpriseEval to Enterprise (unactivated); then Enterprise (unactivated) to Pro. Details here.

(Note to the moderator/owner: apologies if this is not an appropriate post for this thread, in which case I thank you for deleting it. I posted only to update/correct the assertion quoted above.)

sbpetrack, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Jul 18, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

You are asking the wrong question. It is (technically) possible to switch your versions around but it is isn't trivial. If you have to ask about what to do with your games I think you are not even close to being able to do it.

You can convert standard Enterprise to Pro but you can't convert an Enterprise Evaluation to anything as it clearly said when you signed up to the program.

So if you have bought a valid 10 Pro key or your PC came with 10 Pro installed anyway, I'd suggest you clean install 10 Pro. (unplug your other drives first).

Don't try using generic keys or anything. It is against the rules of this forum and will not work in any case.

You need a valid key to activate and assuming you do I suggest you use it.

Thema:

1. 3 monitors with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise - Similar Threads - monitors Pro Enterprise

2. Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise: I built my own PC, originally installed Windows 10 Pro but my IT bf said that Enterprise is better. I already bought Pro license through Microsoft but I can't seem to find where can I buy to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise key? I've been reading it's mostly used by...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise To Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise To Pro: I have a computer that has an un-activated Windows 10 Enterprise. Seeing that it is not activated can I use a valid purchased Windows 10 Pro key and it will be Pro? I don't want to have to reinstall it and an activated Enterprise is far too much for what this person needs it...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro: I had Windows 10 Pro installed, however I recently had to fully reset my PC and this ended up installed Enterprise and not Professional. I can't activate my Windows because the wrong type was installed and I can't find my key because it was injected into my motherboard by the...
  5. Windows 10 with 3 Monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 with 3 Monitors: Windows 10 AMD Radeon 7700 series, Driver Radeon Software Version 20.3.1 First, I'll state that all 3 monitors used to work perfectly up until a restart a few weeks ago. I have three monitors plugged directly into the card. All three used to work perfectly up until I...
  6. 3 monitors with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 monitors with windows 10: I have 3 monitors. Right now I have 2 of them and they are extended, I am having difficulty extending the 3rd one. I am unsure of how to get this done. I do not want 2 computers duplicating, that will defeat my purpose. I use the monitor one as the main screen. I slide parts...
  7. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated: A while back I bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 off of eBay for £180. It was all fine until about Friday 9th of November 2018, when the copy of Windows deactivated itself. It says that it cannot reach the organisations activation server. I'm unsure what to do. It doesn't...
  8. Windows 10 with 3 Monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 with 3 Monitors: Windows 10 with 3 Monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-with-3-monitors/51951b65-db7e-4221-b06a-213d746d004f
  9. Windows 10 pro to Enterprise

Windows 10 pro to Enterprise: Hello I have windows 7 professional. I did the the free upgrade to windows 10. I have HD images of both, so can switch between them. Apparently this ifs fine but cannot run both at once. I am thinking of upgrading my windows 10 professional to enterprise. The reason is...
  10. Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise: How can upgrade from windows 10 Pro to Enterprise without reinstall Windows 10? 19714