Windows 10: 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer

Discus and support 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This topic is applicable for Windows 10 v1809, and later devices which connect with IT, and supported on Azure Active Directory joined... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer

3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer Web-Sigin-Windows-10-IT-Pro-100x100.png
    This topic is applicable for Windows 10 v1809, and later devices which connect with IT, and supported on Azure Active Directory joined systems. Microsoft is now offering multiple ways to sign-in to Windows 10 PC and also making the experience much better. [...]

This post 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Computer Sign in

Your suggestion worked. Thank You!!!!!

Katheryn Dornbush, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - ways Sign computer

2. Can't sign in on new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on new computer: I just bought a new HP convertible touch-screen laptop. I downloaded and installed the new version of Windows 10. After the PC restarted, it would not recognize any combination of username/password, including my Microsoft account login that I used to sign in to this website....
  3. Signing in to account on new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signing in to account on new computer: It asks for my password a second time, and it wont accept it as a correct one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-to-account-on-new-computer/f9d7035b-c413-4a31-8986-9621288aaf67
  4. 3 reasons to consider getting a new computer

in Windows 10 News
    3 reasons to consider getting a new computer: We're relying more than ever on the technology in our homes. The refrigerator to keep our stocked-up food cold and safe to eat, the dishwasher to clean endless loads of dishes after eating meals at home, and our devices to keep us connected to the world outside. For a lot of...
  5. Swap windows computer - new account sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swap windows computer - new account sign in: Hi there, I want to give my newish desktop unit to another family member permanently - as her new computer. Trouble is it already has my account attached from when I first started it with preloaded w10. Rather than format the entire PC and start again, so she can log in...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw. Windows 10, I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3...: I am unable to sign in. It has been this way for the last 3 weeks at least. I have tried some of the solutions given to no avail. Help me please....
  7. Windows 10: Fallout 3 issues -- New Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Fallout 3 issues -- New Computer: This is an oldie but goodie issue, but I'm on a new computer now and it's been years since I've dealt with it. Launcher runs fine but when I run Fallout 3, I get the dreaded "The ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWNS\SYSTEM32\xlive.dll"...
  8. New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question.: Hi Folks, I have a Brand New Windows 10 Computer. Turned it on and Sign In screen says Sign in with Microsoft. Does not let me Skip this step. I have purchased the Computer for a Friend and the Friend does not have a Microsoft, Hotmail, Outlook account. So what are my...
  9. 3 Proven Ways to Activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    3 Proven Ways to Activate Windows 10: According to this article, there are three ways to activate Windows 10, even "without the help of any software or Keys." 121859
  10. best way to transfer windows 10 files to new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    best way to transfer windows 10 files to new computer: whats the better method to transfer windows 10 files to new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/best-way-to-transfer-windows-10-files-to-new/2922c285-4f96-485e-8e12-20c76c191411