Windows 10: 3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help

Discus and support 3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Badshah57 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Badshah57, Mar 4, 2020.

1. 3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help

/u/Badshah57, Mar 4, 2020

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help face-recognition-notice.png

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help

1. 3 of my friends including me facing bsod after latest update. How to fix? Plzease help - Similar Threads - friends including facing

2. How to Fix explorer.exe after Latest Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix explorer.exe after Latest Update?: First off, a few things:I'm currently on a separate Linux Partition right now, since I can't really access my normal Windows partition at the momentI'm also on the Windows Insider Program Beta Branch, keep that in mind.I've been trying to keep my Windows 11 installation as up...
  3. How to Fix explorer.exe after Latest Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix explorer.exe after Latest Update?: First off, a few things:I'm currently on a separate Linux Partition right now, since I can't really access my normal Windows partition at the momentI'm also on the Windows Insider Program Beta Branch, keep that in mind.I've been trying to keep my Windows 11 installation as up...
  4. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. BSOD after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after latest update: Yesterday, windows update prompted me to install an update for an Intel driver. I clicked "install", and a few seconds later, my laptop crashed with a BSOD. The code was PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR. Now, the computer never finishes booting, and crashes every time. Inside...
  7. Bsod after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod after latest update: Title says it all did lastest update and now can’t even boot my pc it crashes every time. Have tried to get into safe boot but it just goes to bios and I don’t know what to do from there submitted by /u/mourningwood2 [link] [comments]...
  8. Latest update gives me BSOD

Latest update gives me BSOD: I have been pausing the update for weeks now. It will continue in the start of August and im super scared that i wont be able to use my pc again. I tried updating my pc a couple times with no luck...I just get the blue screen of death. My only option is to do a system...
  9. BSOD after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after latest update: Hi i noticed the device started to get daily BSOD Using Windows Reliablity i noticed it started after failed update on 11th July https://prnt.sc/thhjpn I used BlueScreenViewer https://prnt.sc/thhi6p trying to understand more, found ntoskrnl.exe is repeated Here is dump...
  10. How to fix laptop after latest update

How to fix laptop after latest update: The update was more than 10 days ago so I cant go back to before the update. The update has messed with my Microsoft edge browser as well as causing massive CPU usage...