Windows 10: 3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update.

Discus and support 3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://foundationsoftwareinc-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/r/personal/jtomerlin_mccormicksys_com/Documents/TOMERLIN.zip?csf=1&web=1&e=ksUrOoI've tried hunting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason Tomerlin, Oct 26, 2022.

1. 3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update.

https://foundationsoftwareinc-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/r/personal/jtomerlin_mccormicksys_com/Documents/TOMERLIN.zip?csf=1&web=1&e=ksUrOoI've tried hunting down what the issue is, but no luck.

:)

Jason Tomerlin, Oct 26, 2022

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 26, 2022
  3. Surface Pro 3 with Windows 11 Insider Preview OS vs. Surface Pro 4 with W10 Pro that cannot upgrade to W11

Two questions:

1. My Surface Pro 3 continues to download and install W11 updates on the Insider Preview Channel. How long might I expect to have access to updates? In other words, will I lose access and be forced to revert to W10?
    2. Can I enroll in Windows Insider Preview on my Surface Pro 4 and upgrade to W11 Insider Preview?
    I'm finding more and more to like about W11 and would certainly prefer to continue to move forward, not backward.

GlenHemingson, Oct 26, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update.

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 26, 2022
Thema:

3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update.

1. 3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update. - Similar Threads - blue screens W11

2. Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10: Hello,My problem: Several blue screens when i use my pc in all situations to take a course, to play, etc. After analyzing several blue screens I decided to reinstall the operating system, try both win 10 and win 11. Once win 11 started, and during the installation of the AMD...
  3. Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after reinstall w11 or w10: Hello,My problem: Several blue screens when i use my pc in all situations to take a course, to play, etc. After analyzing several blue screens I decided to reinstall the operating system, try both win 10 and win 11. Once win 11 started, and during the installation of the AMD...
  4. 3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 or 4 blue screens a day, W11, got worse after last update.: https://foundationsoftwareinc-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/r/personal/jtomerlin_mccormicksys_com/Documents/TOMERLIN.zip?csf=1&web=1&e=ksUrOoI've tried hunting down what the issue is, but no luck....
  5. 3 Blue Screens since last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 Blue Screens since last night: I was using Adobe Rush to export a video. I had several video sites open in Firefox watching videos and Discord open along with Microsoft Outlook. First Bug Check was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  6. Blue screen after last Windows Insider update

Blue screen after last Windows Insider update: I have problem with my last Update of Windows Insider Preview. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20241.1005 rs_prerelease. After update I constantly have blue screen green screen with an error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL what failed: tcpip.sys sfc /scannow did not help...
  7. computer got worse after a driver update

computer got worse after a driver update: its now really slow and stuff, how would i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-got-worse-after-a-driver-update/383c11b6-083f-4294-88bf-da5410a93daa
  8. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days: As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis. https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg...
  9. After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.

After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.: And to boot they only allow you 10 days to restore a previous stable OS. Over the last few updates something would be screwy with the tasktray. I'd click on something and run the cursor toward the pop up and it would disappear. It was like playing cat and mouse. Why should...
  10. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...