Windows 10: 3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account?

Discus and support 3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 2 laptop's and 1 computer running Windows 10 it is possible 3 Digital license in one Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ryu-chi, Nov 27, 2018.

1. ryu-chi Win User

3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account?

I have 2 laptop's and 1 computer running Windows 10 it is possible 3 Digital license in one Microsoft account?

:)

ryu-chi, Nov 27, 2018

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, 3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account? :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Nov 27, 2018
  4. 3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account?

Windows 10: Will digital license of Windows 10 linked to Microsoft account?

Hi,

I realize that you have queries about activating Windows 10 through Microsoft account by linking to digital license. I will certainly help you.

When you use a Microsoft account to sign in to Windows 10, the digital license will be automatically linked to your Microsoft account.

Also I recommend you to refer to the information provided by Andre Da Costa in the link below and check if it helps.

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I suggest you to follow the steps for activating Windows 10 after there is any hardware changes

How to activate Windows 10 after hardware changes:
    When you have linked your Windows 10 digital license to your Microsoft account, then you can use the following direction to activate Windows 10 after hardware changes.

Step 1: Click on Start Menu. Then select Settings.

Step 2: Click Update & security.

Step 3: Then click on Activation. If your Windows 10 copy is not activated and you see a link labeled as
    Troubleshoot.

Step 4: After that click on Troubleshoot link to open Windows 10 activation troubleshooter and get your copy of Windows 10 activated after hardware changes.

Step 5: If the troubleshooter fails to activate Windows 10, then you will see a option as
    I changed hardware on this device recently.

Step 6: Click on I changed hardware on this device recently link or option to see a page where you need to enter your Microsoft account email address as well as password.

Step 7: Then try to select your Windows 10 computer from the devices list, check the box labeled as
    This is the device I am using right now and then click on
    Activate
    button to activate your copy of Windows 10.

Please get back to us with an update on queries on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account?

1. 3 or 5 Digital License for Windows 10 linked to One Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Digital License linked

2. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  3. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  4. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Digital License linked to your Microsoft account

Digital License linked to your Microsoft account: A friend of mine wanted me to format her laptop and reinstall windows. Her version of windows is not activated. So I am planning to use my micosoft account and it is linked to my windows license. But the problem is that I don't want my microsoft account to be on her computer...
  6. Digital license linked to Microsoft account

Digital license linked to Microsoft account: I was using windows 10 home with digital license linked to my Microsoft account it was a retail license. I upgraded my system to windows 10 pro using retail license key. Which was linked to the same Microsoft account as Digital License. I want to know if I can choose which...
  7. Unable to link Microsoft Account with Digital License

Unable to link Microsoft Account with Digital License: Hi there. I am due to replace my motherboard on my laptop and I want to prepare accordingly. Advice on from Microsoft suggests that I link my Microsoft Account to my Digital License but I am unable to do so. I currently use a local account. I have been into "Settings ->...
  8. Transfer Digital license linked to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer Digital license linked to Microsoft Account: I have an almost 8 Year old laptop that originally didn't come with an OS. So, I installed Windows 10 Pro on it and purchased a digital license seperately. The 3rd Gen i3 Processor still somewhat holds up and can do all the basic tasks (including playing videos in 4K without...
  9. Link Windows 10 Education digital license to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Link Windows 10 Education digital license to Microsoft account: Hi, I'm trying to link my Windows 10 Education license to my Microsoft Account following this tutorial:...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...