Windows 10: 3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs????

Discus and support 3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi a really difficult question and I understand those who have tried and can't but how can I take 10 GBs off my computer when I have nearly 4 GB and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PETER JAMESDOWNEY, May 10, 2019.

1. 3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs????

Hi a really difficult question and I understand those who have tried and can't but how can I take 10 GBs off my computer when I have nearly 4 GB and end up with about 3 GBs. By my calculation that means I must have been working with - memory. I was doing this to place Windows 10 downloads on computer. I have removed the one download it permitted but still have only about 3 GBs on the computer - as I say after deleting more than 10 GBs.

:)

PETER JAMESDOWNEY, May 10, 2019
  2. invent(2) Win User

c users need to delete all 5 gb 3 gb for One Drive can I delets all these files?

c users greg one drive has 3 gb and I need all this space I bought the acer cloud book with 25 gb and have .8 free on my documents I only have 400 megs used I did properties on all of drive and found 5 gb on c users greg and 3 gb was for one drive
    properties I need help to del 5 gb to free this up as ms update fails as not enough space....

I suggest you to delete the unwanted data and unused applications to clean up the drive.

5 gb on c users is the only large gb I found others must be hidden in c system files for the other 20 gb

I can buy a 64 gb flash drive for 20 dollars is there a way to move the 5 gb in c users to this?

You suggest to delete the unwanted data..... I need to know what you mean data as its all c users greg 5 gb and in this c users greg one drive 3 gb and you said this will do me no good to delete.... so is the 20 gb all in the c system hidden files?

thanks

invent(2), May 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 64-bit with 3 GB RAM

Hi LimerOS,

My name is Fernando. I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with your question on the Windows 10 on an older computer with 3 gb RAM.

Technically you might be in spec with 3 gb RAM.

Microsoft lists the Windows 10 minimum hardware requirements as:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.

RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.

Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.

Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.

Display: 800x600.

Coincidentally, I had a relative of mine on a budget that had 4 gb of RAM, but one of the 2 gb sticks when bad on it. I removed it and worked on her computer to clean it up. Although it was not the fastest computer, it definitely something she could work on
    for basic computing and internet surfing.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Respectfully,

Fernando Y.

FernandoYebra1, May 10, 2019
  4. invent(2) Win User

3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs????

c users need to delete all 5 gb 3 gb for One Drive can I delets all these files?

.... in the post above delete unwanted data.... I don't want to delete user.... and all my data 5 gb is in c user the other 20 gb is in c windows..

C users greg one drive is 2 or 3 GB can I delete all this c users greg one drive and still get on the cloud for one drive and why is there 3 gb on my hard drive?

is C user greg documents unwanted data? that can be deleted and still show in c documents not just c user greg documents?

Monday 2-22-2016 at 10 am

Hello :

Remember that question you asked on Microsoft Community a few days ago?

Title:

We noticed that the question hasn't been marked as Answered yet and we were wondering if you resolved the issue.

invent(2), May 10, 2019
Thema:

3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs????

1. 3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs???? - Similar Threads - GBs delete GBs

2. Isn't It supposed to be 5 GBs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isn't It supposed to be 5 GBs?: Isn't It supposed to be 5 GBs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isnt-it-supposed-to-be-5-gbs/6c8e3305-bde1-40ce-8333-fcf1e5aa75cf
  3. Isn't It supposed to be 5 GBs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isn't It supposed to be 5 GBs?: Isn't It supposed to be 5 GBs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isnt-it-supposed-to-be-5-gbs/6c8e3305-bde1-40ce-8333-fcf1e5aa75cf
  4. One Drive Synced and Deleted Hundreds of GBs of Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Synced and Deleted Hundreds of GBs of Files and Folders: I recently got a new computer and I freshly installed windows 10 on a new hard drive., and since it required a login I proceeded with it. I plugged in one of my hard drives with my old install of windows on it just so I could get all of my files back which were in the...
  5. GBs missing in partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GBs missing in partition: [ATTACH] My D drive is 68.4/175 GB filled. https://preview.redd.it/d01hj2pf4v861.png?width=302&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a1325d3d796dc83d1c5a983b67c5f9a6817878b which means that 106.6 GB is used. But only 98.2 GB is used -...
  6. System and reserved taking 175 Gbs HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System and reserved taking 175 Gbs HELP: My friend has a 500 GB SSD and the system and reserved are taking 175 GB of his storage. We have tried the chkdsk /r and did nothing, we also tried disk cleanup and did nothing, he has also reinstalled windows submitted by /u/nikstylx [link] [comments]...
  7. Missing GBs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing GBs: Hi, I seem to be using more GBs than I thought. When I investigated I found that the properties for my profile folder says 93.5 GB but when I go into the folder and add up the disc usage of all the sub folders it only comes to 35 GB. Why aren't these two numbers equal and...
  8. C:\Windows\Installer 60 GBs safe to delete ? :)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C:\Windows\Installer 60 GBs safe to delete ? :): On auditing my disk space lately I realize the folder C:\Windows\Installer has 57 GBs of MSI "patches" as their descriptions say from Microsoft Windows and Office , the rest are in the form of tmp files . Do I need all these setups sitting there ? *sarc 152725
  9. 15 GBs used by system and reserved?

in Windows 10 Customization
    15 GBs used by system and reserved?: I've done everything other online sources told me to do, i cleaned the disk, but there is no windows update thing for windows 10. Why does it take up so much space...
  10. Swap file size blowing to 32 gbs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Swap file size blowing to 32 gbs: My swap file is left to be automatically managed , I know its often recommended to set it at 1.5 x size of rams but then I gave up on that trick long ago since I didn't find much benefit to it until windows latest 2017 fall update where I realized massive disk space was...