Windows 10: 3 Proven Ways to Activate Windows 10

Discus and support 3 Proven Ways to Activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; According to this article, there are three ways to activate Windows 10, even "without the help of any software or Keys." 121859 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hello10, Nov 17, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

3 Proven Ways to Activate Windows 10

According to this article, there are three ways to activate Windows 10, even "without the help of any software or Keys."

:)

hello10, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2018
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Nov 17, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 Proven Ways to Activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Proven Ways Activate

2. Is there a way to highlight the active window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to highlight the active window?: Is there a way to highlight the active window with a 1 or 2px border around it? I know it's possible to enable "Title bars and window borders", but this forces my accent color to be the color I want for the active window border and it also colors the title bars which I don't...
  3. Is there a way to activate Windows for free?

Is there a way to activate Windows for free?: I really don't want to spend $140 just to get rid of "Activate Windows" off the bottom right of my screen (because that's really the only problem I'm having). Is there a way to get it for free? submitted by /u/ANIMERULES12345 [link] [comments]...
  4. 3 way screen split

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 way screen split: Hi, My system seems to have updated, with a new feature which automatically splits my screen either left or right when I drag it from the top. Problem is I need it 3-way, but this is not an option. Every help page I have found says to drag to the corner, but videos and...
  5. 3 good ways to run Linux on Windows

3 good ways to run Linux on Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrankyBear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i39jkb/3_good_ways_to_run_linux_on_windows/
  6. 3 quick ways to change BitLocker PIN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    3 quick ways to change BitLocker PIN in Windows 10: BitLocker is a feature that protects your hard disk from external attack or from offline attack. It is a full volume encryption feature included with […] This article 3 quick ways to change BitLocker PIN in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10?

Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10?: Like in the title, I am wondering if there's any way to set any window as active and making it stay this way when clicking off of it. Like when you have a chrome tab open with video playback that switches off when you go to another tab or window. submitted by...
  8. Updated To Windows 10 Enterprise No Way To Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updated To Windows 10 Enterprise No Way To Activate: I bought this laptop used around 2 years ago and all has been fine and working until last night. I turned it off, everything was fine. Turned it on this morning and had no ability to connect to the internet, it just gave me an error message. Firewall was also off, and it was...
  9. 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH] This topic is applicable for Windows 10 v1809, and later devices which connect with IT, and supported on Azure Active Directory joined systems. Microsoft is now offering multiple ways to sign-in to Windows 10 PC and also making the experience much better. [...] This...
  10. Any PROVEN way to reconnect of Mapp Drives on wakeup/startup/restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any PROVEN way to reconnect of Mapp Drives on wakeup/startup/restart: anyone know a fix for this? Microsoft doesn't. on my windows 10 systems [three of four], all Windows 10 HOme x64, we have shared resources mapped from a windows 10 Pro machine acting as server. everything works fine except that the connection will not be present after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3 ways to activate windows 10

2. 3ways to activate windows 10

3. 3 ways of activating windows 10