Windows 10: 3 Questions

Discus and support 3 Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here you go Nigel: *Smile Newly added tutorials - Windows 10 Forums Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brink, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

3 Questions

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
  2. omidsolo Win User

Hi,
    1. Here, how can I view the latest tutorials? I mean browse them by publish date just to see the newest ones?
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index Windows 10 Tutorials

2. Anyone knows where can I buy Windows 10 Enterprise RT or VL online with PayPal? I just need electronic delivery of product key, should be instant.

3. Also know some online instant store to sell Steam gift cards and accept PayPal?
    Cheers...

:)

omidsolo, Apr 16, 2018
  3. symbian 3 questions

Sorry, you are right. I have 5 email accounts, but each from different providers.

Tirza---01, Apr 16, 2018
  4. 3 Questions

symbian 3 questions

1.) Does symbian 3 shows the phone no. while getting a call from a contact, which is saved in contacts ? This was quite useful as you come to know from where call is coming ( home/office/mobile ). it used to work on 3230 but doesn't work on N73-ME. The same
    works on N97 mini.

2.) Is it possible to configure more than 1 account for mail for exchange on symbian 3 ? On N97 mini I could configure only one.

nksharma---01, Apr 16, 2018
  5. z3r010 Win User
    z3r010, Apr 16, 2018
  6. Barman58 Win User
    There is a list of the Tutorials posted Each month by @Brink which for some reason I cannot find Edit Thanks John

The Enterprise versions of Windows are only available to Enterprise customers through registered resellers - The minimum sale quantity used to be Ten copies but discounting did not start until substantially greater numbers, also you would need to create an account and provide a purchase order Copies are supplied to Microsoft MVPs as part of their award, but these cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else so any you see on sale are illegal counterfeits

We do not endorse any specific supplier of games software Google is your best chance

Barman58, Apr 16, 2018
Thema:

3 Questions

1. 3 Questions - Similar Threads - Questions

2. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  3. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  4. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  6. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  7. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  8. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  9. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  10. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f