Windows 10: 3 reasons to consider getting a new computer

Discus and support 3 reasons to consider getting a new computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We're relying more than ever on the technology in our homes. The refrigerator to keep our stocked-up food cold and safe to eat, the dishwasher to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

3 reasons to consider getting a new computer

Read more:
    :)

Brink, Jun 30, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Ztruker Win User
    How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Jun 30, 2020
  4. 3 reasons to consider getting a new computer

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

3 reasons to consider getting a new computer

1. 3 reasons to consider getting a new computer - Similar Threads - reasons consider getting

2. Getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting a new computer: I'm going to be switching to a new computer very soon. This current Windows 10 computer works fine, so in case someone comes along and wants to use it, I'd like to know how to completely remove all traces of me from this computer. I've got everything backed up to OneDrive,...
  3. Getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a new computer: I'm going to be switching to a new computer very soon. This current Windows 10 computer works fine, so in case someone comes along and wants to use it, I'd like to know how to completely remove all traces of me from this computer. I've got everything backed up to OneDrive,...
  4. Getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer restarting for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarting for no reason: I'm running Windows 10 Home 21H2 on a desktop I built. The OS is not activated.My computer just rebooted for seemingly no reason. It used to do this more often, but this is the first time in several months. I had a video open, but it was paused, and nothing else actively...
  6. Computer restarting for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarting for no reason: I'm running Windows 10 Home 21H2 on a desktop I built. The OS is not activated.My computer just rebooted for seemingly no reason. It used to do this more often, but this is the first time in several months. I had a video open, but it was paused, and nothing else actively...
  7. Computer restarting for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Full C Drive for no reason on new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full C Drive for no reason on new computer: I have a new computer with a 256GB solid state hard drive. It is six months old and I have put less than 10GB of programs and data on it. My computer indicates the C Drive has only 2GB free. I have completed all the recommended cleaning utilities and followed youtube...
  9. New Computer crashing for no know reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Computer crashing for no know reason: Through Reliability History I was reported with 2 crashes- 1.Source Radeon Software: Host Application Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎27/‎2020 9:37 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSoftware.exe Problem...
  10. Computer gets locked for no reason without warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer gets locked for no reason without warning: I got a dell inspiron 1525 second hand about a year ago. Since then, when in a WiFi area i tried to keep updating my windows pro with no success (took too long using public WiFi ha ha). Now i have my own WiFi and after a week or so i found out that windows 10 version 18**...