Windows 10: 3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,...

Discus and support 3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded the kali linux iso which I only use in my virtual machine, and windows security detected stuff and it got abandoned. i also cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EzioRF, Feb 26, 2021.

1. EzioRF Win User

3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,...

Hello, I downloaded the kali linux iso which I only use in my virtual machine, and windows security detected stuff and it got abandoned. i also cannot

delete kali.iso file

3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,... f62ccb08-a868-41aa-a497-19258bf27642?upload=true.png 3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,... cc1dd9b1-bfea-4195-a6e6-2232120e86bd?upload=true.png 3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,... 59ddb8af-7c51-4298-84f3-769ed17c40ef?upload=true.png , is it false po?

:)

EzioRF, Feb 26, 2021
  2. CarolLJ Win User

Exploit malware stopping me from using Edge

Well, those removal steps I posted suggests you do have some Java version installed.

"JS/Exploit-Blacole (Exploit:JS/Blacole) is malicious Java code that exploits a vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment component of Oracle Java SE and Java for Business that allows the execution of arbitrary code."

CarolLJ, Feb 26, 2021
  3. CarolLJ Win User
    Exploit malware stopping me from using Edge

Here's a set of specific instructions for that infection, which includes rec to run a Trojan remover. Remove JS/Exploit-Blacole virus (Uninstall Guide)

Follow steps exactly as stated, and you should be rid of it.

CarolLJ, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Veeshush Win User

Author of the BlackHole Exploit Kit & ZeroAccess Botnet Down

Meet Paunch: The Accused Author of the BlackHole Exploit Kit

Meet Paunch: The Accused Author of the BlackHole Exploit Kit — Krebs on Security

And I was debating to post this separate story in another thread, but I'll just link it here too:

ZeroAccess Botnet Down, But Not Out

ZeroAccess Botnet Down, But Not Out — Krebs on Security

Veeshush, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. 3 Sketchy detected things. IFrameBO.gen, Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR,... - Similar Threads - Sketchy detected things

2. Windows DNS - SubDomain Blackhole

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows DNS - SubDomain Blackhole: I have been working on this for a few weeks now. I need tool and or fresh view of how to do root cause of DNS resolution issue.System: Windows 11All NICs and VPN services disabled except for 1Gb NIC and CISCO VPN needed to connect to remote siteWSL - service disabled and...
  3. Sketchy HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sketchy HDD: So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the motherboard, and everything start behaving weirdthe screen flickering with all kinds of color and stuck in a boot loopI pulled out...
  4. Sketchy HDD

Sketchy HDD: So recently I got an old computer from my auntI pulled out the hard drive and see a burn mark on the stickerwhile in bios, I plugged it into the motherboard, and everything start behaving weirdthe screen flickering with all kinds of color and stuck in a boot loopI pulled out...
  5. LENOVO T14 GEN 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO T14 GEN 3.: After installing windows and necessary drivers into my new Lenovo t14 gen 3, I then encrypt my hard drive with symantec endpoint encryption, after restarting the machine it then refuses to boot into windows....
  6. LENOVO T14 GEN 3.

LENOVO T14 GEN 3.: After installing windows and necessary drivers into my new Lenovo t14 gen 3, I then encrypt my hard drive with symantec endpoint encryption, after restarting the machine it then refuses to boot into windows....
  7. LENOVO T14 GEN 3.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3: I got to thinking since my motherboard has two graphics card (16x) slots, but one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 3, why can't I put my M2 SSD in the Gen 3 and my graphics card in the Gen 2. Wow what a differences in speed. Boot time is nothing now, downloads are simple a...
  9. .js Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...
  10. Exploit for CVE-2017-8759 detected and neutralized

in Windows 10 News
    Exploit for CVE-2017-8759 detected and neutralized: The September 12, 2017 security updates from Microsoft include the patch for a previously unknown vulnerability exploited through Microsoft Word as an entry vector. Customers using Microsoft advanced threat solutions were already protected against this threat. The...