Windows 10: 3-tone notification sound - how to turn it off?

Discus and support 3-tone notification sound - how to turn it off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About 5 days ago I started hearing a 3-tone notification sound I'm guessing it's a Windows tone - I have Windows 10 about every minute. There's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John P_213, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 3-tone notification sound - how to turn it off?

About 5 days ago I started hearing a 3-tone notification sound I'm guessing it's a Windows tone - I have Windows 10 about every minute. There's no visual indication as to what the notification is for. I don't use speakers just headphones when I want to watch YouTube, Amazon Prime or whatever.

I've turned off audio for all senders under Settings. I've had all apps turned off, I've turned off and done a hard start on my pc, it's just continuously there - tone, lower tone, higher tone.

How do I identify it's reason for being and how do I turn it off?

:)

John P_213, Jun 22, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 22, 2020
  3. notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Jun 22, 2020
  4. SujiBell Win User

3-tone notification sound - how to turn it off?

double beep notification sound FB, please turn it off. HOW?

Step by step to tur OFF the constant FB notification double tone sound. It interrupts audio in everything. Off Please.

SujiBell, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

3-tone notification sound - how to turn it off?

1. 3-tone notification sound - how to turn it off? - Similar Threads - tone notification sound

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  4. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  5. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Turn off all notification sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  7. Turn off all notification sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  8. How to turn off taskbar notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off taskbar notifications?: Currently my taskbar is in the mode where it is invisible unless I move my mouse to bring it up from the bottom of my screen. As such, whenever something happens in a game or app that windows thinks is of note it makes my taskbar appear and makes the app flash orange to get...
  9. Turn off volume mixer notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off volume mixer notification sound: I get a "ding" notification sound in Windows 10 when I turn the main volume in volume mixer up to 100%. I have all system sounds disabled in control panel/sounds (set to none). This only seems to happen when audio playback programs are running (like iTunes, MusicBee, MPC-HC,...
  10. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957