Windows 10: 3 types of BSOD

Discus and support 3 types of BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheNumi, Apr 17, 2024.

1. TheNumi Win User

3 types of BSOD

Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different stop codes.After the first one I rebooted, it worked but when I opened up steam to boot the game again I got an application error. Verified the game, nothing found and booted it up, it worked oddly enough. Then the game crashed further in, same thing happened with error, verified and worked again.During this steam started acting up, closing and rebooting. I had discord up too and once discord got all grey, I ended it in the task manager a d when

:)

TheNumi, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Jackson0 Win User

BSOD Critical Process Died

3 types of BSOD 382720d1672956675t-bsod-critical-process-died-partitions.jpg
    This is my config, what should i do? - - - Updated - - - I tried also this: Step 1. From the initial Windows screen, accept the default settings for the language to install, the time and currency format as well as the keyboard or input method. Next, click the Repair your computer link instead of Install now. choose Repair your computer Step 2. Select Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options. Step 3. Select Command Prompt. Step 4. Type diskpart and press Enter key. Step 5. Type list disk and press Enter. Now pay attention to the disk number and identify which one is the boot disk. Usually, it is Disk 0; if not, find the disk number in your own case and remember to type the correct one in the following relevant steps. Step 6. Type select disk 0 and press Enter. Step 7. Type list volume and press Enter. Now pay attention to the volume number of the EFI partition. Step 8. Type select volume N and press Enter. Also, type the one in your own case instead of N. Step 9. Type assign letter=N: and press Enter. N: can be replaced by any drive letter that is not taken by any partition. Remember which drive letter you assign here for it is rather useful in the rest steps. Step 10. Type exit and press Enter to leave diskpart. Step 11. Now type N: (the drive lettered you just assigned) and hit Enter. Step 12. Type format N: /FS:FAT32 and hit Enter. Step 13. Type bcdboot C:\windows /s N: /f UEFI and hit Enter. Now repeat the process of running the bootrec /fixboot command, bootrec access is denied Windows 10 should be solved now. But if fixboot access is denied occurs on an MBR disk, continue with Fix #2. All steps until 13. was executed successfully, but still became on bcdboot /fixboot Error: Access is denied. And I have a GPT and no MBR Partition bootrec /rebuildbcd was successfully, founded Win installation: 0 (ZERO) complete bootrec /scanos found also ZERO installations

Jackson0, Apr 17, 2024
  3. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent advisor here to help resolve the issue your facing and I suggest you try the below troubleshooting steps to fix the BSOD errors before ruling out the RAM as the cause of the issue.

Fix #1

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Step 2:

Search for Command Prompt, right-click, and select the Run as administrator option.

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic & press Enter

Fix # 2

Step 1:

Go to Search box next windows icon

Step 2:

Search for Command Prompt, right-click, and select the Run as administrator option.

Step 3:

Type the following command and press Enter:

SFC /scannow

Fix#3: Check drivers

Make sure there are no errors or yellow exclamations marks in device manager

To do so, follow these steps:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Type Device Manager in the search box

Determine if there are any corrupt drivers installed (any errors reported) from the list of drivers installed. If there are no errors reported in Device Manager, update the software of your most recently installed driver. To do so, expand & right-click on the
    list of devices shown under and click Update Driver.

Fix #4: Run chkdsk

To run chkdsk, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open Charm Bar

Type cmd in the search box

Right-click on Command Prompt from the results list

Click Run as Administrator

Once Command Prompt has loaded, type:

chkdsk C: /f

Replace C: with the letter of the drive where your Windows is installed.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Zebeon Win User

3 types of BSOD

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

Nothing listed like that.......
    just ati hotkey poller-

any other suggestions!

I am at a loss on what else to do-

I guess it is the general consensus that the card is bad....???*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

kind of strange...... When I can get into xp..... I am open CCC and goto ovdriver thing.... click test setting without changing anything... sometimes it passes and sometimes it does not.....

Then BSOD at random times.

Zebeon, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

3 types of BSOD

1. 3 types of BSOD - Similar Threads - types BSOD

2. My PC keeps freezing and I am getting all different types of BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing and I am getting all different types of BSOD errors: I have gotten clock watchdog errors kernal trap errors. I don't know what is causing all of this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-freezing-and-i-am-getting-all/1600fdd6-be36-4b84-a732-98f8b072e51f
  3. My PC keeps freezing and I am getting all different types of BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps freezing and I am getting all different types of BSOD errors: I have gotten clock watchdog errors kernal trap errors. I don't know what is causing all of this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-freezing-and-i-am-getting-all/1600fdd6-be36-4b84-a732-98f8b072e51f
  4. Getting different types of BSODs very frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting different types of BSODs very frequently: Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:* HYPERVISOR_ERROR* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL* PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGINATED_AREA* KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED*...
  5. Getting different types of BSODs very frequently

Getting different types of BSODs very frequently: Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:* HYPERVISOR_ERROR* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL* PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGINATED_AREA* KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED*...
  6. Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure: Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:* HYPERVISOR_ERROR* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL* PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGINATED_AREA* KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED*...
  7. Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure: Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:* HYPERVISOR_ERROR* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL* PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGINATED_AREA* KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED*...
  8. Different types of reoccurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different types of reoccurring BSOD: Hi!I've been having different types of BSODs reoccur as of late. Honestly it all started more than a year ago, and after taking my PC into warranty and fiddling with it on my own a bit rolling back graphics drivers etc I thought I had fixed the issue, or at least got it to a...
  9. Different types of reoccurring BSOD

Different types of reoccurring BSOD: Hi!I've been having different types of BSODs reoccur as of late. Honestly it all started more than a year ago, and after taking my PC into warranty and fiddling with it on my own a bit rolling back graphics drivers etc I thought I had fixed the issue, or at least got it to a...
  10. 3 types of BSOD

3 types of BSOD: Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different stop codes.After the first one I rebooted, it worked but when I opened up steam to boot the game again I got an application...