Windows 10: 3 W10 Issues require resolving

Discus and support 3 W10 Issues require resolving in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix. (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups. (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Merlin1944, Aug 18, 2015.

1. 3 W10 Issues require resolving

I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix.
    (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups.
    (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC start-up & won't work unless I reset it past 1 minute.
    (3) How do I get the Start screen to show instead of the desktop at PC start-up?

I have 2 desktop machines & 1 laptop & all 3 have the same above issues.

:)

Merlin1944, Aug 18, 2015

2. how to fix unexpected store exception error message

Problem for PC now being resolved by re-installing W10.

No more current MS help required.

Thanks Graham

GrahamKing2, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Running extremely slow.

Hi,

I managed to resolve my issues by uninstalling my wireless KB and mouse drivers. This returned the performance back to what I expected from my machine.

I would suggest you ensure that all of your drivers are W10 compatible and update where required, it will be a trial and error process but I think that this will resolve the issues for you.

Thanks

Brad

BradHedley, Aug 18, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

3 W10 Issues require resolving

I know your second ??? screen saver it will get better as you keep resetting it because I was having the same issues with it and now it seem to be working good

sn00ker, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

3 W10 Issues require resolving

1. 3 W10 Issues require resolving - Similar Threads - W10 Issues require

2. Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output: Hi all, Actually, I need to install a third-party software in order to bypass the original device driver on my Dell Latitude 7290 laptop so that, I am able to switch between speaker and headphone. There is no output from the internal speakers of my laptop I tried...
  3. Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve: In the Microsoft Store of my Surface Go 3 there is a indication that XBox game Pass is included with the device. If course it is not.I have contacted Microsoft and asked them however they gave me tghe flick. They stated "there is no way to remove the “included with device”...
  4. Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve: In the Microsoft Store of my Surface Go 3 there is a indication that XBox game Pass is included with the device. If course it is not.I have contacted Microsoft and asked them however they gave me tghe flick. They stated "there is no way to remove the “included with device”...
  5. Surface Go 3 Microsoft Store app issue to resolve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. DNS RESOLVE ISSUES

DNS RESOLVE ISSUES: I have An Ad with 2 DC with DNS , I have Some servers which needs to go on internet , but not others. IF i configure Forwarders all Servers will resolve public DNS queries .If I am adding secondary DNS as public DNS , public DNS queries are not resolved , If i Move it to the...
  7. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  8. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  9. Resolving ndis.sys issue

Resolving ndis.sys issue: Is there a way to resolve this? [IMG] Vijay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolving-ndissys-issue/0ee12fb6-5fa6-4e5e-ac0c-1e27a47a09b0
  10. W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around): Hi there Finally I've got a system working with network access between ALL machines in the LAN using W10 as one HOST and a LINUX server as the other HOST with a number of VM's using both VMWARE (on the LINUX machine) and HYPER-V on the Windows machine as the virtualisation...