Windows 10: 3 W10 Issues require resolving

Discus and support 3 W10 Issues require resolving in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix. (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups. (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Merlin1944, Aug 18, 2015.

1. 3 W10 Issues require resolving

I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix.
    (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups.
    (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC start-up & won't work unless I reset it past 1 minute.
    (3) How do I get the Start screen to show instead of the desktop at PC start-up?

I have 2 desktop machines & 1 laptop & all 3 have the same above issues.

:)

Merlin1944, Aug 18, 2015

2. how to fix unexpected store exception error message

Problem for PC now being resolved by re-installing W10.

No more current MS help required.

Thanks Graham

GrahamKing2, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Running extremely slow.

Hi,

I managed to resolve my issues by uninstalling my wireless KB and mouse drivers. This returned the performance back to what I expected from my machine.

I would suggest you ensure that all of your drivers are W10 compatible and update where required, it will be a trial and error process but I think that this will resolve the issues for you.

Thanks

Brad

BradHedley, Aug 18, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

3 W10 Issues require resolving

I know your second ??? screen saver it will get better as you keep resetting it because I was having the same issues with it and now it seem to be working good

sn00ker, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

3 W10 Issues require resolving

1. 3 W10 Issues require resolving - Similar Threads - W10 Issues require

2. Resolving a display setting issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolving a display setting issue.: My laptop is connected to a larger separate monitor. When I "close" shut the laptop's lid, both the lap and the monitor "go black". How do I set up my configuation to permit me to use the larger monitor?...
  3. Resolving ndis.sys issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolving ndis.sys issue: Is there a way to resolve this? [IMG] Vijay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolving-ndissys-issue/0ee12fb6-5fa6-4e5e-ac0c-1e27a47a09b0
  4. My BSOD Issue Resolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My BSOD Issue Resolved: Like others here, I've been having random BSOD crashes for the last few weeks or more, more frequent lately. Thanks to BSOD instructions here and a lot of patience, issue seems to be resolved. I ran svc /scan now, some issues resolved. But still the BSODs. I followed the 'How...
  5. Resolving Security Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resolving Security Issue: I recently tried to change some security settings in Windows 10. It asked me to log into my Microsoft account which I did. Then it said in order to make sure it was really me, they would send an email to me to confirm my identity. I was asked to retype in my email address...
  6. Numerous issues with 10 resolved

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Numerous issues with 10 resolved: I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved. C+ constant install computer boots with an error screen and then repair Random hardware issues*Biggrin Did not do a clean install/keep files and settings. 44134
  7. Resolve network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve network issues: You'll restart the machine at least once. Save any work, close open programs. Any unsaved work will be lost. The run command (WinKey+R or Run on Start) quickly gets you to Network Connections In the Run dialog, enter: ncpa.cpl After each suggested solution, see if...
  8. Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving?

Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving?: Hi, I have no Wi-Fi connection and when I check “Network Connections”, there are two items present being:- a) Incoming Connections ………… No clients connected b) Wi-Fi ……………….. Not connected (with red “x” present). When I check “IP Config /all” it states:- Host Name...
  9. W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around)

W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around): Hi there Finally I've got a system working with network access between ALL machines in the LAN using W10 as one HOST and a LINUX server as the other HOST with a number of VM's using both VMWARE (on the LINUX machine) and HYPER-V on the Windows machine as the virtualisation...
  10. W10 CPU Requirements not fully stated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 CPU Requirements not fully stated: Microsoft says the CPU requirement for W10 is: Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster Well, it seems that they are using the same CPU requirements for W10 that they have for W8.1. I attempted to install W10 RTM on a machine I use for testing and it immediately...