Windows 10: 3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither

Discus and support 3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither . s/n for adapters:827979281727 , 627939311608 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dresha48, Apr 14, 2021.

1. dresha48 Win User

3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither

[COLOR=rgba255, 255, 255, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither . s/n for adapters:827979281727 , 627939311608 , 627978510338 . Win 10 with all updates , tried to do https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 with download tool , update controllers via wire, windows 10 on different 4 PC's all of that were [/COLOR][/COLOR]advised by microsoft help[COLOR=rgba255, 255, 255, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1] - nothing into device manager and can't connect any controller via adapters. The issue is for Microsoft Xbox Wireless controller + adapter Black 4N7-00002 - one of the adapters was never in use before[/COLOR][/COLOR]

:)

dresha48, Apr 14, 2021

2. Xbox wireless adapter not recognized in device manager

Hi,

I suggest you follow the below instructions to resolve the issue.

1. Run the hardware troubleshooter to see if there are any hardware issues and automatic fix
      • Open command prompt with administrative privileges
      • Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and then press enter
      • On the Hardware troubleshooter wizard click Next
      • Restart PC if there are no issues found and verify
    2. If the above has not fixed the issue then uninstall the unknown USB device by following the instructions below and install it again.
      • Go to your Device Manager.
      • Locate unknown USB device.
      • Right click on unknown USB deviceto bring up the Properties window.
      • Click on the Driver tab.
      • On the Driver tab, click the Uninstall button.
      • On the confirmation window, check Delete the driver software for this device.
      • Unplug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and reboot your Windows 10 device. Once the device is back on, plug in the adapter.
      • Verify now if the Xbox Wireless Adapter is recognized and drivers are installed or not

Thanks

Sara

Sara Javeriya, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 14, 2021
  4. KomouPoji Win User

3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither

XBox 360 Wireless Adapter Not Found in Device Manager - Windows 10

Hi,

As you said the device is not listed as either a wireless adapter or an unknown device in the
    Device Manager.

I suggest you to contact Xbox 360 hardware manufacture, the problem is with the hardware issue.

Also, you can post your query in Xbox forums.

Refer the link: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. 3 xbox wireless adapters are not working anymore and I can't see them in Device manager neither - Similar Threads - xbox wireless adapters

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore: Hello, I used an xbox wireless adapter for a long time, and it has worked fine, but just recently it stopped working. I got a new one and it still does not work. I still have windows 10, and have spent lots of time trying to fix it. Do you have any ideas?...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore: Hello, I used an xbox wireless adapter for a long time, and it has worked fine, but just recently it stopped working. I got a new one and it still does not work. I still have windows 10, and have spent lots of time trying to fix it. Do you have any ideas?...
  7. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

8. Xbox wireless adapter not recognized in device manager

Xbox wireless adapter not recognized in device manager: My wireless adapter suddenly stopped working, device manager says it is an unknown usb device. When i try to update the drivers, nothing happens and it says the best drivers are already installed. Ive had this problem for years. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could...
  9. Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter

Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter: I disabled the device for my Xbox One Wireless Adapter, listed as "USB Input Device" in my Device Manager. Restarted my computer and went back into my device manager to re-enable the device. However, the device didn't show up. When I select "Show Hidden Drivers", I can see...
  10. Xbox One gamepads doesn't work anymore with wireless adapter

Xbox One gamepads doesn't work anymore with wireless adapter: Hello all. Almost 6 months ago after some windows 10 update I've noticed that my XBox one gamepads stoped working with PC. It can't bind to the wireless adapter this one: https://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows. And I've been...