Windows 10: 30 day period

Discus and support 30 day period in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hii, my partner had to reset his computer and now cant log in because of the 30 day pending period for changing his phone number. he really needs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Peachx, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Peachx Win User

30 day period

Hii, my partner had to reset his computer and now cant log in because of the 30 day pending period for changing his phone number.

he really needs access to his computer is there any way to work around this as he doesnt have his old number anymore!

:)

Peachx, Apr 12, 2021
  2. DaveW62 Win User

30 Day Waiting Period

We moved, and I bought my wife a new Lumia 950. She was prompted to update her security info. She no longer has access to the old email so she indicated that. It blocker her with the well known "30 day waiting period." The period is supposed to end at the
    end of January, 2016.

She CAN send/receive email from her computer, but she CANNOT send/receive email from her Lumia 950. It just continues to give her errors saying that she needs to fix her settings, she needs to wait 30 days, etc.

The phone is having all kind of other major issues - won't download anything (possibly because the account issue, random "low storage" errors when there is plenty of storage.

DaveW62, Apr 12, 2021
  3. RyanGao Win User
    Does Windows 10 still have the activation grace period of 30 days?

I know windows 7 gave the customer a grace period of 30 days to put in your activation key and let you use windows until then. Is that the same for Windows 10?

RyanGao, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

30 day period

1. 30 day period - Similar Threads - period

2. Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period: Dear Microsoft Community,I am a MacBook Pro M2 user preparing for a four-month exchange student program in another country. As I rely on my Windows 11 desktop for running and training machine learning programs, I require continuous access to it. However, I wish for the...
  3. Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period: Dear Microsoft Community,I am a MacBook Pro M2 user preparing for a four-month exchange student program in another country. As I rely on my Windows 11 desktop for running and training machine learning programs, I require continuous access to it. However, I wish for the...
  4. Device Setup Manager - disconnecting all devices periodically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Setup Manager - disconnecting all devices periodically: Hello, hoping someone can help with an issue I've been having for a few days now. Every 90 minutes or so I'll hear a device disconnect / connect sound in Windows 11. Sometimes my keyboard or mouse will stop working for a split second, sometimes my screen will freeze or go...
  5. Device Setup Manager - disconnecting all devices periodically

Device Setup Manager - disconnecting all devices periodically: Hello, hoping someone can help with an issue I've been having for a few days now. Every 90 minutes or so I'll hear a device disconnect / connect sound in Windows 11. Sometimes my keyboard or mouse will stop working for a split second, sometimes my screen will freeze or go...
  6. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  7. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  8. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  9. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  10. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...