Windows 10: 300 people can now attend a Microsoft Teams meeting

Discus and support 300 people can now attend a Microsoft Teams meeting in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ROLLED OUT! 300 people can now attend a #MicrosoftTeams meeting - the limit has been increased. Details:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

300 people can now attend a Microsoft Teams meeting

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams

Source: Microsoft Teams is now a complete meeting and calling solution - Microsoft Tech Community - 236042

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams

Source: Microsoft Teams is now a complete meeting and calling solution - Microsoft Tech Community - 236042

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. 300 people can now attend a Microsoft Teams meeting - Similar Threads - 300 attend Microsoft

2. Microsoft Teams custom backgrounds, live captions, schedule meetings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams custom backgrounds, live captions, schedule meetings: Video capabilities, once a nice to have, have become a critical component of collaborative work. In fact, when the world moved to remote work earlier this year, Microsoft Teams customers turned on video in Teams meetings two times more than they did before many of us began...
  3. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  4. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  5. meet now

in Windows 10 Customization
    meet now: whenever i do a video call for 6 members i can view only 4 members on my screen. the rest can view me but if i have to view them i have to click on there respective profile and then one person is removed and another profile is viewed. how can i view all the members of call on...
  6. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  7. Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub: We are working closely with the Microsoft Teams product group to continuously improve the meeting and collaboration experiences on Surface Hub.On March 30, we are updating the Microsoft Teams app on Surface Hub. This update brings fixes and quality improvements based on the...
  8. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  10. You can now setup guest access in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    You can now setup guest access in Microsoft Teams: g21Hcqdl5tI We’re starting to roll out the ability to add anyone as a guest in Microsoft Teams. This means that anyone with a business or consumer email account, such as Outlook.com, Gmail.com or others, can participate as a guest in Teams with full access to team chats,...