Windows 10: 31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key.

Discus and support 31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key and i don't want to buy a new one. When i bought this PC from someone it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MAJ3ST1C, Aug 5, 2018.

1. MAJ3ST1C Win User

31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key.

31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key and i don't want to buy a new one.

When i bought this PC from someone it had Windows 7 on it but I changed it to Windows 10 but after about 1 year it started to lag and I tried to reset PC but it didn't fix anything. How can I go back to Windows 7 because it was better for me.

:)

MAJ3ST1C, Aug 5, 2018
  2. fdegrove Win User

"optimize drives" Pass 31: Is this normal?

Hi,

If it reaches at that many passes then that suggests it's trying to move some fragments that were or are still in use.
    As Countmike suggests, best it to just set to automatic defrag and just let it do its thing.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Naelex Win User

Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key. - Similar Threads - days passed buy

2. how do I get my lost windows 11 key back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my lost windows 11 key back: So, a while back I had a windows 10 laptop and upgraded to windows 11, but I installed one of my games in the wrong location and windows 11 destroyed itself, and I could not recover it, meaning I lost my product key. I was wondering if there is a way to get my key back,...
  3. how do I get my lost windows 11 key back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my lost windows 11 key back: So, a while back I had a windows 10 laptop and upgraded to windows 11, but I installed one of my games in the wrong location and windows 11 destroyed itself, and I could not recover it, meaning I lost my product key. I was wondering if there is a way to get my key back,...
  4. i want to go back to windows 7 after the 10 day summary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to go back to windows 7 after the 10 day summary: i have a 22h2 version of windows 10 and im trying to go to windows 7 with an ISO image it worksbut when i enter windows 7 setup it says "windows setup expierenced an unexpected error, to install windows restart the installation" and when i do restart it it says the same...
  5. i want to go back to windows 7 after the 10 day summary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to go back to windows 7 after the 10 day summary: i have a 22h2 version of windows 10 and im trying to go to windows 7 with an ISO image it worksbut when i enter windows 7 setup it says "windows setup expierenced an unexpected error, to install windows restart the installation" and when i do restart it it says the same...
  6. i want to go back to windows 7 after the 10 day summary

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I want my Windows 7 back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want my Windows 7 back: [ATTACH] tired of this shit submitted by /u/artamba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjmxxx/i_want_my_windows_7_back/
  8. I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10?

I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10?: My husband bought me a Dell Precision M4600 Laptop through the Offer Up app. It came with the Windows 7 program when the seller bought it, the Windows 7 sticker is on the back but the seller lost the Windows 7 installation disk but it has the product key in the back. When I...
  9. I want to go back to Windows 7.

I want to go back to Windows 7.: Microsoft freely gave us Windows 10 which is too much for a lot of older computers. Mine can pretty much only open this web browser at this point. Can't to anything else even though I've done a recovery and nothing is on this computer except what was installed by the...
  10. Can I go back to windows 7 even after the 10 days passed?

Can I go back to windows 7 even after the 10 days passed?: So I got windows 10 and some time passed I wanna go back to windows 10 but how? **admin** please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/can-i-go-back-to-windows-7-even-after-the-10-days/5f957c75-c892-40d7-9eb8-8bb8aac3f6f3