Windows 10: 31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee)

Discus and support 31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Interesting set of tricks they use to make video games. 31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee) 48848 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee)

Borg 386, Apr 29, 2016

2. Angry birds,

Hello guys,

About this Famous game I did not get why Microsoft is not providing Angry birds for free and just the trial version. This games are very famous and if such kind of application Microsoft is not going to provide in free how does Microsoft even think of capturing
    the Mobile device market. If they do this they will always be far behind from the Android devices.

Some one really said correctly on the Community is that Microsoft is all about getting the money from the consumer and if they think like this Microsoft will never be able to capture
    the marked. That's the reason why still the selling of WP8 is less as compare to the Android "actually very less and it is even going to decrease" just because of this kind of application and this famous games.

Any one has any news about this if Microsoft is going to understand their mistake and going to provide some famous game for free.

Rahul_WP8_620, Apr 29, 2016
  3. tdug Win User
    Game data is not saving on windows 10

If you can't save your game, then it comes from this famous problem : you are no more the owner of the folder in which the savegames are supposed to be.

Modify the owner of the folder : Right-click on the folder, Properties, Security tab...

Thema:

31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee)

1. 31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee) - Similar Threads - Design Tricks Behind

2. Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Gaming Tricks: Windows 11 Gaming Tricks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-gaming-tricks/c3b4d398-ffc5-44e5-9ef4-be33979bac9f
  3. Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Gaming Tricks: Windows 11 Gaming Tricks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-gaming-tricks/c3b4d398-ffc5-44e5-9ef4-be33979bac9f
  4. Audio always lags behind video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio always lags behind video: I'd say about a month ago this issue started. YouTube unwatchable. Streaming unwatchable. All audio and video out of sync. Gigabit connection and all drivers are updated. Doesn't matter which browser. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't hear audio behind me in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear audio behind me in game: Not sure if this has something to do with windows so i'm gonna put it here and hope someone can help. I can hear behind me in competitive games like counter strike, but for some reason games like kingdom come deliverance, cyberpunk, witcher 3 I just can't hear anything...
  6. saving videos to a designated folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving videos to a designated folder: How can I save videos to a folder different to Camera Roll that is not the One Drive option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-videos-to-a-designated-folder/3b1b1c89-c6a3-45be-b37a-48ad4be3984f"
  7. The 'Famous' Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The 'Famous' Black Screen: So, for some reason my desktop is going to black. a. It is custom-built. b. It boots, starts up Windows 10, sometimes brings up the log-in screen and then a second later it turns to black. Sometimes there is no log-in screen; just black. I have tried the following: 1....
  8. Audio progressively lagging behind video

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio progressively lagging behind video: When I play video - whether streaming(Netflix, Youtube) in a browser or using GOM or VLC player , the audio progressively lags behind the video. Refreshing the browser page , or stopping and restarting the player re syncs the audio but it again progressively lags behind ....
  9. Tips and tricks - You saw it first on TenForums!

in Windows 10 Support
    Tips and tricks - You saw it first on TenForums!: [img] Information Fellow TF geeks, let's start collecting various Windows 10 & software tips & tricks that are not published elsewher on the World Wide Interwebs. Post in this thread if you have found an undocumented feature, modified an existing way to do stuff so...
  10. Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio: In the latest of our Microsoft Mechanics Surface series, Cindy Louis Wallace, general manager for Surface hardware takes us inside Surface Studio to reveal the engineering and craftsmanship behind its elegant, minimalistic design. Wt8c1dTHY_o Screen The team’s goal...