Windows 10: 32 64 bitwhy does only the

Discus and support 32 64 bitwhy does only the in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why am I only getting the 64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-64-bitwhy-does-only-the/f78c3e1a-d363-4303-adc1-a9efccca9f82 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardGuillotte Sr., May 16, 2019.

1. 32 64 bitwhy does only the

why am I only getting the 64

:)

RichardGuillotte Sr., May 16, 2019
  2. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, May 16, 2019
  3. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 16, 2019
  4. 32 64 bitwhy does only the

Is there a simple step by step to upgrade windows 10 32 bit to 64? I just upgraded from Windows 7 and there was no prompt for 32 vs 64 bit.

<Original title: windows 10 32 to 64 bit>

is there a simple step by step to upgrade windows 10 32 bit to 64? I just upgraded from Windows 7 and there was no prompt for 32 vs 64 bit.

patrickregan521, May 16, 2019
Thema:

32 64 bitwhy does only the

1. 32 64 bitwhy does only the - Similar Threads - bitwhy does

2. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  3. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  4. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  6. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  7. Does Media Creation Tool require USB to downgrade from 11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Media Creation Tool require USB to downgrade from 11?: I saw one article that claims you can just download the Media Creation Tool to install directly on the computer that downloaded it by clicking "upgrade this pc" if you got a new laptop that came with 11 and want to downgrade it to 10, has anyone done that successfully or do...
  8. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  9. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  10. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...