Windows 10: 32 64 bitwhy does only the

Discus and support 32 64 bitwhy does only the in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why am I only getting the 64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-64-bitwhy-does-only-the/f78c3e1a-d363-4303-adc1-a9efccca9f82 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardGuillotte Sr., May 16, 2019.

1. 32 64 bitwhy does only the

why am I only getting the 64

:)

RichardGuillotte Sr., May 16, 2019
  2. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, May 16, 2019
  3. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 16, 2019
  4. 32 64 bitwhy does only the

Is there a simple step by step to upgrade windows 10 32 bit to 64? I just upgraded from Windows 7 and there was no prompt for 32 vs 64 bit.

<Original title: windows 10 32 to 64 bit>

is there a simple step by step to upgrade windows 10 32 bit to 64? I just upgraded from Windows 7 and there was no prompt for 32 vs 64 bit.

patrickregan521, May 16, 2019
Thema:

32 64 bitwhy does only the

1. 32 64 bitwhy does only the - Similar Threads - bitwhy does

2. File Explorer does not show "Date Taken"information for .avi file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer does not show "Date Taken"information for .avi file: I have thousands of videos that were taken with a DV recorder. The video codec is DV-AVI. When using Sony software I am able to view the "Date taken" information. However, when I am viewing folders in file explorer. The date taken information is missing. If this...
  3. Touchad does not working on laptop lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchad does not working on laptop lenovo: Hi.I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 730-13IWL with wondows 10 64 bit, the problem is that after some driver updates I made my touchpad stopped working and I cannot fix it because I don't have mouse and touchpad option I only have mouse options, so it seems like my laptop thinks that...
  4. Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?: I need to save task lists when jumping on Microsoft To-Do, how to do this? Does Wunderlist import function also transfer lists I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-to-do-keep-lists-when-import/16700bc6-0dde-4a8c-814a-dd515b28665e"
  5. How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc

How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc: After resetting my windows 10 my onedrive runs constantly sayin it us updating the files. I get the following when I mouse over the onedrive icon; OneDrive downloading 346.2 mb of 346.2 mb at0.0 kbs/s, 1958 files remaining. Need help. RW...
  6. Windows doesn't show up my external disk, and does not list as a volume in diskpart

Windows doesn't show up my external disk, and does not list as a volume in diskpart: Hi, Recently when I unplugged and plugged my drive in my computer, the disk management showed it should re structure the format or something, and then I clicked hoping to get done with the pop-up, but then I ended up with this, 1. The drive which was always working in the...
  7. Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.: Hello, I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Education and according to windows update, everything is up to date as of writing this (5/24/2019). I am trying to use the Movies & TV app, however, as the title states, the "Explore" and "Purchased" tabs are not showing. The...
  8. Local Administrator Account does not have write access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Administrator Account does not have write access: Hi, My local account, for whatever reason, only has read and execute permissions instead of all permissions (as would be expected of an admin account). I've turned UAC off, but still can't get this fixed. What do I need to do to get write access so I can update a config...
  9. When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build

in Windows 10 Customization
    When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build: Im trying to boot into recovery mode on my computer and I am unable to force it through msconfig like so [ATTACH] when booting through media disk that option isnt there either. Any way I could restore that?...
  10. My previous question does not have an answer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My previous question does not have an answer.: My previous question does not have an answer and it has been a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-previous-question-does-not-have-an-answer/e616e26a-96b0-4fc9-8abb-08b4ecb3901d