Windows 10: 32 Bit games not running

Discus and support 32 Bit games not running in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So fairly recently I thought of downloading a old game I used to play all the time on my moms windows XP computer The game is called magic inlay and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Regentpuppies49, Apr 5, 2019.

1. 32 Bit games not running

So fairly recently I thought of downloading a old game I used to play all the time on my moms windows XP computer The game is called magic inlay and it played perfectly on XP I downloaded it off the same exact site and everything so I'm sure it's not the game. The game is 32-bit I've tried running it in compatibility mode on windows XP service pack 2 & 3 also as admin but it just takes me to a loading screen that flashes white I've tried waiting for a really long time for it since it plays the menu music but it seems to never work. Does someone have any suggestions or a app that can run it? Any advice is helpful! ​

:)

Regentpuppies49, Apr 5, 2019
  2. bill huff Win User

running 32 bit games on 64 bit win 10

i have several 32 bit games that i have always run in xp, vista and 7 32 bit systems that now won't install and run on windows 10 home 64 bit upgrade from windows 7 32 bit. is there a simply way (for laymen who know nothing technical) to make these games
    work on windows 10 x64????????

bill huff, Apr 5, 2019
  3. running 32 bit games on 64 bit win 10

Hello Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try installing the games in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps to install the games in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the games from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope this information helps. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

32 Bit games not running

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

32 Bit games not running

1. 32 Bit games not running - Similar Threads - Bit games running

2. Will a 64-bit game run in the 32-bit designated folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will a 64-bit game run in the 32-bit designated folder: I'm trying to install Fortnite which is a 64-bit game onto my computer. However, I noticed the Epic Games Launcher is installed to the \Program Files x86 folder, which is reserved for 32-bit games, and the only place I can get it to download to is the \Epic Games folder. When...
  3. Apps running in 32 bit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps running in 32 bit: Ok so, i had a windows 10 32 bit installed on my pc first, then i reinstalled windows to 10 64 bit, i wiped everything clean. why is every app i just installed running on 32 bit??. please help! submitted by /u/butcrackz [link] [comments]...
  4. Old 32 bit game discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old 32 bit game discs: I have been searching for months for a solution to run my old 32-bit game discs or Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. My old Scrabble disc still downloads and runs in my Windows 10. I don't know more than a get by knowledge of computers. Is it possible for microsoft to...
  5. How can I run 32 bit games in windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I run 32 bit games in windows 10 64 bit?: How can I run 32 bit games in windows 10 64 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-run-32-bit-games-in-windows-10-64-bit/c4634714-017c-4db1-9b7f-572d561261d0
  6. Laptop is 64 bit but running Microsoft software of 32 bit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Laptop is 64 bit but running Microsoft software of 32 bit: My laptop is a 64 bit but it seems to be running every software into a 32 bit such as my Microsoft word programs. Even the antivirus is 32 bit. I tried deleting the 32 bit word but it suddenly came back. What do i do? 133550
  7. 32 bit software is not running on 64 bit windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit software is not running on 64 bit windows 10: i was using windows 7 32 bit and my softwares were running efficiently but after having windows 10 64 bit its not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-software-is-not-running-on-64-bit-windows/6e8f8085-d636-412f-a241-a79d80065537
  8. All programs running in 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All programs running in 32 bit: I have a 64 bit operating system which is windows 10 ,but still I find in my task manager that all my programs are running in the 32 bit mode ,how would be able to solve this and make the programs run in 64 bit ?? Please help me !...
  9. 32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit: I have a program that I am trying to run on Windows 10, but it says it just run on a 32bit version navigator. Any suggestion on what to do?...
  10. windows 64 bit can't run into windows 32 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 64 bit can't run into windows 32 bit: Hi, first sorry if my English is not good I always install windows by this simple way and I have no problem so far. I extract iso file into one of drive with winrar. For windows 7 and 8 run setup.exe in the root drive and follow steps until that step I want select drive. If I...