Windows 10: 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install

Discus and support 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; download software for Logitech LX3 mouse from Logitech site . click to install and get message: using 32 bit installer on 64 bit OS ,use correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by curious#2020, Sep 18, 2019.

1. 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install

download software for Logitech LX3 mouse from Logitech site . click to install and get message: using 32 bit installer on 64 bit OS ,use correct installer. my pc already has 32 bit enabled- value changed to true . so, what now ?

:)

curious#2020, Sep 18, 2019

2. How to upgrade Windows10 from 32 bit to 64bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

You may also update the touchpad driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Touchpad Driver” or “Synaptic Touchpad Driver”.
    • Right click on the drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the touchpad or Synaptic Touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    To migrate from 32 bit OS to 64 bit; if you have max 3 GBs of RAM, then 32 bit should be sufficient for your needs. If you happen to have 4 to 8 GBs or more RAM, then 64 bit would be suitable.
    As for compatibility, you will need 64 bit device drivers for any hardware devices you might have.

For more information, I suggest you to refer to the below given Wiki article by Andre Da Costa and check if it helps:

How to migrate to Windows 10 64 bit from 32 bit versions of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 18, 2019
  3. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Sep 18, 2019
  4. 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install

Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit

I am trying to install a 32 bit application on Windows 10 64bit but when I double click on it nothing happens. What could be wrong? I though 32bit applications can be run on 64 bit?

AlphaOmega111, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install

1. 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install - Similar Threads - bit software 64bit

2. How to install windows 10 32 bit in 64bit system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 10 32 bit in 64bit system?: My computer is 1.35ghz and processor 64bit windows 10. But actually problem is when I open my computer my CPU usage in 99%. my computer running very slowly. So I thought can I install my computer window 10 32 bit operating system ? But I confuse Will my operating system run...
  3. How to install windows 10 32 bit in 64bit system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 10 32 bit in 64bit system?: My computer is 1.35ghz and processor 64bit windows 10. But actually problem is when I open my computer my CPU usage in 99%. my computer running very slowly. So I thought can I install my computer window 10 32 bit operating system ? But I confuse Will my operating system run...
  4. How to install windows 10 32 bit in 64bit system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 32 bit software

32 bit software: Is my 64 bit Windows 10 (2004 ...572) able to run software written for 32 bit Windows 10? 168282
  6. Install Microsoft 10 32 bit software

Install Microsoft 10 32 bit software: I've been advised to install the 32 bit version of windows 10 on my 32G eMMC computer which is running out of storage. I followed the instructions and down loaded the media creation tool to a flash drive using another computer I plugged the flash drive into my computer...
  7. Win10 32 bit 64bit

Win10 32 bit 64bit: Salve , ho scaricato dal vostro sito windows 10 32 bit e 64 bit . Durante l'installazione mi da i seguenti errori: OOBELOCAL OOBEKEYBOARD Come mi devo comportare ? Grazie Massimo....
  8. Install 32 bit software on 64 bit system

Install 32 bit software on 64 bit system: I have WIndows 10 on a Surface Pro 6 computer. I am unable to install my Microsoft Digital Image software (on discs). I am given the message that it won't insall on a 64 bit system. I had it installe don a former computer, which also had Windows 10 on it. What am I doing...
  9. Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit

Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit: I am trying to install a 32 bit application on Windows 10 64bit but when I double click on it nothing happens. What could be wrong? I though 32bit applications can be run on 64 bit?...
  10. W10 64-bit installing 32-bit software by default?

W10 64-bit installing 32-bit software by default?: Hi there, I have upgraded my W7 64-bit to W10-64bit some time ago and been testing W10 since then. I had some random crashes and BSODs which I could not find the reason why as my W7 was running pristine. Last week I had a crash for Visual Basic C++ Runtime Error and...