Windows 10: 32 bit to 64 bit

Discus and support 32 bit to 64 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attempted to change an HP Mini 110notebook from Windows 10 32 bit Windows to Windows 10 64 bit. It originally came with Windows 7 andI later upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anton2213, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Anton2213 Win User

32 bit to 64 bit

I attempted to change an HP Mini 110notebook from Windows 10 32 bit Windows to Windows 10 64 bit. It originally came with Windows 7 andI later upgraded to Windows 10 but it was the 32 bit version. It hasa 64 bit CPU so I downloaded the Media Creation Tool and used it todo a clean install from a USB drive. However, after many hours Iended up with the 32 bit version of Windows 10. I repeated theprocess by downloading the Media Creation Tool from my Desktop PCwhich has Windows 10 64 bit. I plugged the USB drive into thenotebook and ran the setup.exe. I received the message “This appcan't run on your PC”. I am seeking advice on how I can getWindows10 64 bit on this notebook. I am not concerned about losingany apps/data, a clean install is desired.

:)

Anton2213, Apr 1, 2021

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 1, 2021
  3. 32-bit to 64-bit

Hi Rob,

To upgrade to Windows 10 64-bit coming from Windows 10 32-bit, refer to the link below and follow Andre's steps:

Upgrade to Windows 10 64-bit

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 1, 2021
  4. 32 bit to 64 bit

64 bit and 32 bit

Maybe I am wrong, My system lists 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. When I got to Microsoft.com it reads autodetected 32-bit. This is driving me bonkers.

HeidiBauer, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

32 bit to 64 bit

1. 32 bit to 64 bit - Similar Threads - bit bit

2. Windows 10: The 64-bit version of OneDrive is now available for more users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The 64-bit version of OneDrive is now available for more users: In April, Microsoft confirmed its plan to give the OneDrive program the 64-bit treatment to improve the overall experience on Windows 10. As per a message posted on the admin center, OneDrive 64-bit general availability was delayed until the mid of April and the rollout is...
  3. Windows 10 pro-64 bit Security will not update; I AM CONNECTED to internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 pro-64 bit Security will not update; I AM CONNECTED to internet: No updates for two days now; the updater just runs and runs -- no error message; no update. My wife's computer on same network updated properly with new defs three hours ago.Thanks for reading and for any help/suggestions....
  4. Spoolsv.exe seems a bit too large and would not stop after printing, uses massive amounts...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spoolsv.exe seems a bit too large and would not stop after printing, uses massive amounts...: I had a problem with my spoolsv.exe and as I went to go check on it, it was in C:\Windows\System32, as it should be but I read that it should be 60-ish KB but mine was 781KB. It was taking anywhere from 20% all the way to 95% of my cpu and fluctating wildly and every time I...
  5. Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues: Hello there!I have been trying to install updates on my laptop with specifications as attached in the screenshot. However, an error is being shown as in the attached picture. I have also tried downloading the update available on -...
  6. Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Need to do a clean install for Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: I need to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. My PC has been working on a 32 bit system. As an artist I want to upgrade it to a 64 bit system. It is running Windows 10 32 bit system. I has checked my processor and it will run a 64 bit system. I have upgrade my ram to 32GBs. I have...
  7. Windows 10 home 64 bits

Windows 10 home 64 bits: My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am using my home computer. How can I get the latest version of Windows 10, where can I get the latest version and what is the name...
  8. downgrading from 64 bit to 32bit

downgrading from 64 bit to 32bit: I've got a laptop for some reason came with 2Gig memory and preinstalled 64bit Window10.Its obviously very slow, So I want to downgrade to 32bit.Is there an easy downgrade path, or do I have to do a new install so and thereby lose my licence....
  9. Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Building a PC and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM. Will this work?: Context: I am building a PC for the first time and I bought Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit System Builder OEM on disc.While dealing with the realization that my PC build does not have a disc drive, I am also concerned that this license will not work for my PC. I haven't opened the...
  10. bit locker recovery

bit locker recovery: I attempted bitlocker recovery. I entered the correct recovery code. The system said code was correct to click restart to recover. I click restart and the restart goes right back to the bitlocker recovery page. not opening my computer. I tried this 7 times. all with the same...