Windows 10: 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive

Discus and support 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just bought a Corsair MP510 drive and used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive from a Crucial MX200 to the Corsair Drive. It is a multi-boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by banger, Dec 4, 2019.

1. banger Win User

32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive

I have just bought a Corsair MP510 drive and used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive from a Crucial MX200 to the Corsair Drive. It is a multi-boot system with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit in two different partitions on the Crucial drive and they run well. After cloning the drive and making the the Corsair the boot drive the 64 bit Win 10 runs fine but I cant run the 32 bit Win 10.

Win 32 on the Corsair drive boots to login screen then goes black and sometimes you get a mouse cursor with round blue donut all the time but that is as far as it gets. If I swap the boot drive back to then Crucial drive win 32 boots and runs fine so it appears to be the NVMe drive that doesnt like 32 bit.

The motherboard is a Gigabyte H310M S2H 2.0 (rev 1) if that helps but I have tried copying the partition, cloning and even a backup restore all with same results. Any ideas from the community?

Windows 10 1909 latest build

:)

banger, Dec 4, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

CCleaner 64 bit wont run.

Hi. 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive :) I am facing an odd issue with CCleaner. The 64 bit one is not running, whereas the 32 bit is working properly.

Here is the message it is providing:

32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive [​IMG]

So I went to the location, double clicked the target file, got the same thing.

But, the 32 bit one is working properly, I made it sure.

What I have tried till now:
    1. I uninstalled CCleaner, Downloaded a fresh copy from Filehippo and installed it.
    2. I restarted the computer.
    3. I ran disc cleanup, selecting everything possible.
    4. Did another uninstall and reinstall.
    Nothing helped.

Any guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive :)

BTW, if anybody want to ask, my windows is 64 bit, preview build 10122.

3. Rasool Win User
    windows 64 bit can't run into windows 32 bit

Hi, first sorry if my English is not good I always install windows by this simple way and I have no problem so far. I extract iso file into one of drive with winrar. For windows 7 and 8 run setup.exe in the root drive and follow steps until that step I want select drive. If I want to replace windows, select windows drive and if I want have Dual Boot select other drive. Boot menu automatically is creating and is include two or more windows that I installed. For windows 8.1 and 10 because I can't select drive by run setup.exe in root folder, I run setup.exe into sources folder like you.
    Just two issues. One that windows 64 bit can't run into windows 32 bit and two that older version can't install by way of newer version.
    But Except two issues for other cases is best. Now I want to know your Opinion for this.
    is this way correct for installing windows?

Rasool, Dec 4, 2019
  4. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive - Similar Threads - bit wont run

2. Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit: Hello all, I was forced to do a fresh install of windows 10 since I changed my SSD. I used the media creation tool to get win10 version 22H2 that is running 64 bit. Nothing else in my hardware or bios configuration was changed whatsoever. Just popped out old ssd and installed...
  3. Install/Run 32-bit program on Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install/Run 32-bit program on Windows 10 64-bit: Hi. I have an old 32-bit drafting program that I would like to install and run on my Windows 10 64-bit Surface Pro. Is it possible - if so, how do I do it or what can I try?...
  4. Apps running in 32 bit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps running in 32 bit: Ok so, i had a windows 10 32 bit installed on my pc first, then i reinstalled windows to 10 64 bit, i wiped everything clean. why is every app i just installed running on 32 bit??. please help! submitted by /u/butcrackz [link] [comments]...
  5. 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive

in Windows 10 Support
    32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive: I have just bought a Corsair MP510 drive and used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive from a Crucial MX200 to the Corsair Drive. It is a multi-boot system with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit in two different partitions on the Crucial drive and they run well. After cloning the...
  6. 32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit windows 10 wont run on NMVe drive: I have just bought a Corsair MP510 drive and used Macrium Reflect to clone the drive from a Crucial MX200 to the Corsair Drive. It is a multi-boot system with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit in two different partitions on the Crucial drive and they run well. After cloning the...
  7. 32 bit app wont load

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit app wont load: After the latest Win 10 Update (circa 22nd Oct 2019) on my 32-bit platform one of my apps (which only works in 32 bit) will not execute. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-app-wont-load/dda634e7-6f16-484d-a908-1899cb61e33f
  8. 32 Bit games not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32 Bit games not running: So fairly recently I thought of downloading a old game I used to play all the time on my moms windows XP computer The game is called magic inlay and it played perfectly on XP I downloaded it off the same exact site and everything so I'm sure it's not the game. The game is...
  9. 32 bit software is not running on 64 bit windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit software is not running on 64 bit windows 10: i was using windows 7 32 bit and my softwares were running efficiently but after having windows 10 64 bit its not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-software-is-not-running-on-64-bit-windows/6e8f8085-d636-412f-a241-a79d80065537
  10. 32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit: I have a program that I am trying to run on Windows 10, but it says it just run on a 32bit version navigator. Any suggestion on what to do?...