Windows 10: 32 bit

Discus and support 32 bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; c:/windows\system32\cdm exe comes up on my windows 10 saying it dos not support this app what is it 21897 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sahaja, Sep 8, 2015.

1. sahaja Win User

32 bit

c:/windows\system32\cdm exe comes up on my windows 10 saying it dos not support this app what is it

:)

sahaja, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Why do all my programs display as 32bit in task manager when my computer is meant for 64bit?

They display as 32-bit because they are 32-bit programs. Unlike 32-bit Windows which can only run 32-bit programs, 64-bit Windows can run both 64-bit and 32-bit programs.

There's nothing strange or wrong about this. Some programs have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but most are only 32-bit.

Ken Blake, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Windows 10 pro 64 bit

Is your laptop 32 bit CPU or 64 bit . If your laptop is a 32 bit you will be unable to run Windows 10 64 bit. The reason I ask is that you upgraded from a 32 bit Windows 7 to 32 bit Windows 10. If it is 64 bit you can run a 32 bit

version of Windows but not the other way.

SteveSmith_779, Sep 8, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

32 bit

Hi sahaja and welcome to TenForums.

C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe
    Something is running at startup and calling on the command box. It needs to be disabled/uninstalled.

Please have a look at this tutorial and see if it helps you.

simrick, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

32 bit

1. 32 bit - Similar Threads - bit

2. bit locker key lost to a deleted account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bit locker key lost to a deleted account: Today I was randomly prompted to provide a bit locker key on start up for my laptop. I do not recall enabling this feature myself.I think my laptop was connected to a school microsoft account, which I graduated nearly 3 years ago. And since then my university has deleted this...
  3. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF: I am trying to update iTunes on my HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF but iTunes requires I install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows. I can't find the "Optional Features" pack in the Apps>Settings menu.Is there another way to install this?...
  4. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF: I am trying to update iTunes on my HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF but iTunes requires I install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows. I can't find the "Optional Features" pack in the Apps>Settings menu.Is there another way to install this?...
  5. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker Issue: Hi, everyone!My name is Kaliktus Takeama Sogen. I am a teacher from Indonesia. I have got a problem with my laptop. After I reinstall windows ten, my computer drives where I store my all document are locked by bit locker. I have checked into my Microsoft account but I didn't...
  7. bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker recovery key: Desperate need of help.Im a musician currently stuck in limbo. Two weeks ago i turned on my computer and my windows required a bit locker recovery key. The email account that my windows was linked to no longer exits but i managed to update it with my new email account and was...
  8. Bit Locker Issue

Bit Locker Issue: Hi, everyone!My name is Kaliktus Takeama Sogen. I am a teacher from Indonesia. I have got a problem with my laptop. After I reinstall windows ten, my computer drives where I store my all document are locked by bit locker. I have checked into my Microsoft account but I didn't...
  9. bit locker recovery key

bit locker recovery key: Desperate need of help.Im a musician currently stuck in limbo. Two weeks ago i turned on my computer and my windows required a bit locker recovery key. The email account that my windows was linked to no longer exits but i managed to update it with my new email account and was...
  10. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware