Windows 10: 32 gb Ram Help

Discus and support 32 gb Ram Help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am using 32 gb on my computer and running a few applications but my memory is at 77 percent [img] - - - Updated - - - Is there any way to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tzfrantic, Nov 27, 2019.

1. tzfrantic Win User

32 gb Ram Help

I am using 32 gb on my computer and running a few applications but my memory is at 77 percent
    32 gb Ram Help [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any way to find out what is using so much of it and to reduce it

- - - Updated - - -

i am tech savvy up to a point but don't know why this is using so much ram.Any help would be helpful i notice this forum more helpful then Microsoft one

:)

tzfrantic, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Upgrading to 32 GB RAM

Hi all, I have 16 GB RAM ( Two 8 GB sticks) and in the near future I want to upgrade to 32 GB RAM. Can I put another two 8 GB sticks near my other two or should I remove both 8 GB sticks and replace them by two 16 GB sticks? Thanks. My motherboard is ROG STRIX B360-H Gaming and CPU is i9 9900K

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    I have installed 32 gb of ram but only 15,9 are available

many thanks for your reply and help!

unfortunately your ideas didn`t solved the problem but finally i resolved the problem with ammount of Ram. The steps:

1. upgrade of Bios to the last version. (I`m still waiting for the day when my mobo will see the real freqvensies of ram at 2400 not 2133 mhz 32 gb Ram Help :) )

2. I took away 3 of the sticks of ram , restarted the pc, and put back one by one and every time checking the amount of ram, so finally my pc says on sistem properties 32 gb of ram, totally amount of instaled Ram.

so the issue solved!

many thanks for your help!

sorry for my english!

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

32 gb Ram Help

Windows 10 shows only 16gb of RAM usuable of 24GB

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the bit version of the Operating system which you have installed?
    If it is a 32 bit the system will use 16 GB of ram out of 24 GB. If it is a 64 bit Operating system I would suggest you to remove the Ram module and connect it back and check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

32 gb Ram Help

1. 32 gb Ram Help - Similar Threads - Ram Help

2. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  3. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  4. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. HELP PLEASE!! What is the max ram capacity for the two slots on Ms a68gt??

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP PLEASE!! What is the max ram capacity for the two slots on Ms a68gt??: Does anyone know what is the max ram capacity for the two slots on maxsun ms-a68gt. I have an old 4gb ram ddr3 1866 and decided to buy the same ram but 8gb.It won't boot with just the 8gb alone but will boot if they are put together or just the 4gb ram. But the problem is...
  6. HELP PLEASE!! What is the max ram capacity for the two slots on Ms a68gt??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLEASE!! What is the max ram capacity for the two slots on Ms a68gt??: Does anyone know what is the max ram capacity for the two slots on maxsun ms-a68gt. I have an old 4gb ram ddr3 1866 and decided to buy the same ram but 8gb.It won't boot with just the 8gb alone but will boot if they are put together or just the 4gb ram. But the problem is...
  7. HELP PLEASE!! What is the max ram capacity for the two slots on Ms a68gt??

8. I need help with my laptop's memory because its at 2GB and its the max ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop's memory because its at 2GB and its the max ram: Hello! i edit for all my friends and i have 4GB of memory but i restarted my laptop and then it was at 2 gb of memoryand the max is only 2 gb but 1 hour ago it was 4 gbcan someone help? Thanks!GuestyGames...
  9. I need help with my laptop's memory because its at 2GB and its the max ram

I need help with my laptop's memory because its at 2GB and its the max ram: Hello! i edit for all my friends and i have 4GB of memory but i restarted my laptop and then it was at 2 gb of memoryand the max is only 2 gb but 1 hour ago it was 4 gbcan someone help? Thanks!GuestyGames...
  10. Computer crashes and blue-screens after installing new RAM, Help!

Computer crashes and blue-screens after installing new RAM, Help!: Hello, I've recently been fighting my computer for the last 2 weeks. Originally it was supposed to be a simple RAM/CPU upgrade, but resulted in a huge mess...To run through the process I'll start from the beginning.My computer's old CPU was not supported by current versions...