Windows 10: 32.vbs error

Discus and support 32.vbs error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beauo, Jul 12, 2017.

1. beauo Win User

32.vbs error

My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have Windows 10. Help!

:)

beauo, Jul 12, 2017

2. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Adyp12 Win User
    Query about compatbility of Visual Basic 6 with Windows 10

im am currently running on windows 10 but whenever i try to download VB 6 i end up with loads of errors and it asks me to download Microsoft VB 6.0 SP6 but when i download it and try to install I just get more errors. what should i do

Adyp12, Jul 12, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

32.vbs error

Samuria, Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

32.vbs error

1. 32.vbs error - Similar Threads - vbs error

2. Minimize Window bat or VBS

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimize Window bat or VBS: I'm currently using the following below using a VBS and have had success with it minimizing folders and programs, but I can't get it to minimize web browsers like Brave or Vivaldi. Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") oShell.SendKeys "% n" Is there any chance of...
  3. Windows Script Host message pops up every minute or so because of missing .vbs files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host message pops up every minute or so because of missing .vbs files.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I don't think I downloaded anything weird. I did download 3ds Max 30 day Trial but that was from their official website. Please help, thanks....
  4. Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0: Hi, My computer keeps deleting the .vbs file of the program called Octave and I can't really work with that. Is there anyway I can protect the installation of this app in my computer?...
  5. VBS the specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBS the specified module could not be found: When I run a VBS file, it says: The specified module could not be found Code: 8007007E The VBS file: set A = CreateObject"WScript.Shell" A.Run "Run.bat",0 It works normally before, until last time the machine booted up with something weird "fixing C drive stage 1"...
  6. Vbs Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vbs Error: I am getting an error "Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'" when trying to access a link on a trusted website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs-error/6a6b54ea-f2c5-4106-9635-8b9d1a617f1f
  7. How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903: I use bluestack and it didn't work when VBS is on but require hardware virtualisation. Please help. Previously I was using 1803 where it has an option to disable it without turning off virtualisation from BIOS. I can't find it now....
  8. How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903: Previously I was using 1803 where it has an option to disable it without turning off virtualisation from BIOS. I can't find it now. I use bluestack and it didn't work when VBS is on but require hardware virtualisation. Please help....
  9. VBS Script crashing in Windows 10: More RAM?

VBS Script crashing in Windows 10: More RAM?: Hi there, I have a VBS script that I've used for years that is suddenly crashing. I get this in the event log under "application error" and no other pop-ups or messages: Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x5cfd3427 Faulting...
  10. Cannot find script file 1.vbs

Cannot find script file 1.vbs: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying Cannot find script file "C:\ProgramData\Windows\profile\1.vbs" I have run a malware scan multiple times but i still keep on getting this error....