Windows 10: 32.vbs error

Discus and support 32.vbs error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beauo, Jul 12, 2017.

1. beauo Win User

32.vbs error

My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have Windows 10. Help!

:)

beauo, Jul 12, 2017

2. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Adyp12 Win User
    Query about compatbility of Visual Basic 6 with Windows 10

im am currently running on windows 10 but whenever i try to download VB 6 i end up with loads of errors and it asks me to download Microsoft VB 6.0 SP6 but when i download it and try to install I just get more errors. what should i do

Adyp12, Jul 12, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

32.vbs error

Samuria, Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

32.vbs error

1. 32.vbs error - Similar Threads - vbs error

2. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  3. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  6. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  7. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. unzipping a file in VBS - errors with Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.2026]

unzipping a file in VBS - errors with Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.2026]: I have a vbscript that among other things unzips a compressed file. The code has been working on a number of servers one pc was just upgraded to Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.2026] and now it errors. set objShell = CreateObject"Shell.Application" set...
  9. Visual Basic Script VBS: Cannot delete files and Folders. Error 70 - Permission Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Basic Script VBS: Cannot delete files and Folders. Error 70 - Permission Denied: From windows Explorer or a Batch Window everything works fine: rmdir, del and manual Delete as well.Trying to delete the same folder or file via Visual Basic using the FileSystemObject always results in Error: 70.The cscript Process is started as an admin, the Folder is not...
  10. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...