Windows 10: 32.vbs error

Discus and support 32.vbs error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beauo, Jul 12, 2017.

1. beauo Win User

32.vbs error

My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have Windows 10. Help!

:)

beauo, Jul 12, 2017

2. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Adyp12 Win User
    Query about compatbility of Visual Basic 6 with Windows 10

im am currently running on windows 10 but whenever i try to download VB 6 i end up with loads of errors and it asks me to download Microsoft VB 6.0 SP6 but when i download it and try to install I just get more errors. what should i do

Adyp12, Jul 12, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

32.vbs error

Samuria, Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

32.vbs error

1. 32.vbs error - Similar Threads - vbs error

2. W11 - performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS: After migrating from W10 to W11 there is a performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS at the same time / in the same function. Is there any plan to fix it?...
  3. W11 - performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 - performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS: After migrating from W10 to W11 there is a performance/stability issue when massively use opening and closing text file in VBS at the same time / in the same function. Is there any plan to fix it?...
  4. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  5. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  6. unzipping a file in VBS - errors with Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.2026]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unzipping a file in VBS - errors with Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.2026]: I have a vbscript that among other things unzips a compressed file. The code has been working on a number of servers one pc was just upgraded to Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.2026] and now it errors. set objShell = CreateObject"Shell.Application" set...
  7. Visual Basic Script VBS: Cannot delete files and Folders. Error 70 - Permission Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Basic Script VBS: Cannot delete files and Folders. Error 70 - Permission Denied: From windows Explorer or a Batch Window everything works fine: rmdir, del and manual Delete as well.Trying to delete the same folder or file via Visual Basic using the FileSystemObject always results in Error: 70.The cscript Process is started as an admin, the Folder is not...
  8. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  9. Error in the File C:system33\windows 1,2 .vbs

Error in the File C:system33\windows 1,2 .vbs: Whenever I turn on my pc these 2 errors appear. Can anyone pls help me fix these, they appear every time I turn on my pc or turn on the Power supply. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Vbs Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vbs Error: I am getting an error "Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'" when trying to access a link on a trusted website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs-error/6a6b54ea-f2c5-4106-9635-8b9d1a617f1f