Windows 10: 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

Discus and support 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Syncopator, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418)

I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now.

It was re-installed after a system reset.

How can I overcome this and get it running again?

I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok.

:)

Syncopator, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

1. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 32bit software longer

2. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset. How can I overcome this and get it running again? I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok. 143034
  3. windows 10 32bit installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 32bit installation: hey i am unable to install windows 10 32 bit onto my pc. i keep getting 0000359 winload.efi missing error. it lets me install the 64 bit version but not the 32 bit version. i use the pc as a test pc for instructional purposes and as such has had many 32 and 64bit os...
  4. Softwares are no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Softwares are no longer working: Hi, I formatted my laptop some weeks ago in order to get a fresh start ,and upon loading the system with my softwares, I found out my softwares are no longer opening. Then they all have the same size 1,014 kb. Please what can be the cause of this....
  5. Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy?: So, I was thinking about building a PC, and I heard you could run Windows 10 inactivated. Apparently, it would give you a 30 day free trial, and when the trial ended, you would lose customisation features. However, when I was using PcPartPicker, I made a post on the forums....
  6. After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.

After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.: My Zune software stpped working, along with my DVD drive. I got the DVD drive working (disabled digital signature, which I had previously done so my sound card would work). I ran the compatibility troubleshooter but no success. I'm out of ideas and haven't found anything in...
  7. How to run installed software on windows 10

How to run installed software on windows 10: I have installed software for a handheld Celestron Amoeba Microscope, It did not prompt me to run it. When I go to the link in Downloads, I right click and select open, it tells me to extract all the data. That doesn't work. Can someone please let me know how in run the...
  8. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit

Windows 10 32bit to 64bit: installed 32bit but need and have capacity for 64bit -is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-32bit-to-64bit/f8817131-cb63-4a7f-9fda-f3318788208b
  9. how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade: how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-run-a-32bit-app-on-new-windows-10-upgrade/eeab8e2b-d0d5-4cc1-8ee9-d2a2251aad8c
  10. Running XP Software in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...